Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #611
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Keep getting logged out!!!

The problem is especially noticeable and frustrating when you're trying to do gem mining at Arte's place, Academy classes, or the Magical Forest stuff. I find I can at least avoid having my "turn" turn useless if I do a Logout on my own just before doing one of those. When I do a logout before doing those, I can at least not have it happen in the middle of things.

Am wondering when or IF they'll ever get it fixed. <sigh>
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #612

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

they are aware of it I called last week...and yes it is very annoying...drives me nutz too!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #613
Directioner <3

Pupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all around

This has been happening with me a lot. I can do my daily activities and garden, but if I go to the clubhouse, then it always logs me out. I wonder what is causing it.
Pupdogkat is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 12:22 AM   #614

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

6/22/2011 1:10 am
Logged out of Acc# 2 & 3... Was doing Alyssa's Star Challenge and had just received a Star cookie on Acc#1 and a star on Acc#3 (didn't get the chance to keep or trade so it's gone!)

6/22/2011 1:11 am
Logged out of Acc# 1 - Was in the Wish Factory and had just clicked to make my wish for the day - BOOM! it went to logout also!

pppppsssssssttt!!! .... Did anyone notice I didn't fill out any logged-out reports yesterday??? That's because I didn't get logged out - not even once!!! Course, I wasn't able to get online until after 11:00pm so all I did was log in to click the daily kinzcare then logged myself out to move to the next accounts!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #615
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Today's first random log out: Server 10 while doing Moolah Mountain. That was the first activity tried after logging in.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #616

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

6/23/2011 10:14am
Acc# 1, 2 and 3 got all the daily activities done then went to MY ROOMs to do the gardening. Acc#3 locked up on me, wouldn't enter the room
Acc#1 got the first garden room done (this one has 2 gardens) - went to the second room, harvested my second crop then all three accounts logged out.

Ganz, are you paying attention? FIX THIS!!!

I didn't get to finish my harvesting or put any of my things into the rooms!

This system is going to EDIT my last post and add this post to the bottom of it - something I do not much care for but ok.....

6/23/2011 11:00 am -- Acc#8 and 9. Got everything done and was playing in the rooms, all of a sudden - yep - both logged out!

No other posts yet so this will probably be yet another EDIT to the first post I did earlier....
I can't be the only user that's getting logged out today!!
Has everyone gotten tired of reporting it, just decided to accept that Ganz doesn't care and isn't going to fix this or what??? Not me! I'm going to keep saying each and every time I - or one of the kids - gets thrown out!

6/23/2011 11:52 am

Acc# 4,5 and 6 - done with the dailies, actually got to finish the gardening in each room, then was trying to decide which rooms I wanted to go to next when all three got logged out.

6/23/2011 2:12 pm

Logged into Acc# 7 played Crafty Canaries twice. Won the trophy. Went to MY ROOM to put things in the rooms. Got several things done then BOOM again! Logged out!

Last edited by Jae's Momma; 06-23-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #617

softball4evr16 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure Webkinz is timed now, so you can only be on for a certain period of time. As for getting that message, I'm not sure what's causing that.
softball4evr16 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #618
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Whenever I do Jumbleberry Fields and I load my berries into preserves it always logs me out randomly :/ Ugh
K1tCat123 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #619
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

This problem has been going on for at least a month! I'm getting the "You have not done any thing for some time" message sometimes before I'm kicked out. I've talked to Ganz at least twice a week (the joys of being an adult) and have told them that I suspect the glitch is in their "auto logout" code (I used to be a systems analyst).

They are very aware of the problem. The problem does not appear to have any relationship to what you are doing--it's a time thing. I particularly hate getting kicked out in the Academy or Employment because it is recorded as a "failure".

Keep bugging Ganz--
Old 06-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #620
Lil Kinz
lauren5091 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too! Usually just before a high score ...
lauren5091 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: