Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #601
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

6/20/2011 2:44 pm

Acc# 1 - Logged in and played Crafty Canaries, won the trophy and went to Scores and Achievements to check out my standings. Got to the My Scores page to see how many times I had to play to win the trophy and BOOM! Got logged out!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #602

Taylor5219 has a spectacular aura about

this has happeneed to me too except i wasnt playing any games, i was just doing random stuff and i got logged out
Old 06-20-2011, 06:02 PM   #603

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

4:21 pm 6/20/2011

Logged into Acc# 4. Played Crafty Canaries. Won the trophy on the first try then went to Scores and Achievements to check the standings.

BOOM! Logged out while looking at the total # of games played.

6/20/2011 6:59 pm

Went in, got the bonus spree roll on all accounts, played it then logged out of all but acc# 3, went to MY ROOM to play a while.
Changed from one room to another and looked around the room.

BOOM! logged out again!

Last edited by Jae's Momma; 06-20-2011 at 06:02 PM..
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 AM   #604
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

After almost a week without random log outs, they started again on my accounts (multiple servers) last night.

This morning's joy...Super School Day and, once again, I just got logged out in the middle of my most important class. Not surprised. I can't get through a Super School Day without getting booted since this bug (if it is a bug) started.

Since the only one I'm more disgusted with than Ganz at this point is myself for continuing to buy their products, I think it's time I stopped buying until Ganz, at least, gets WW back to it's normal level of glitchy functioning.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #605
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Last night, I was logged into a stadium quick event. Just as the heat with my pet in it started, boom! Logged out with no way of getting back to the race, out 25kc and very frustrated! All my accounts had been good for a long time, now their suddenly having random log-outs! ARGH!!!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #606
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Keep getting logged out!!!

Hi, so when I log onto webkinz, I notice that I keep getting logged out when Im not pressing logout. I might be in a clubhouse acepting a friend request and it will bring me to the zingoz carnival, or it will log me right out. One time was in the tournament arena and all of a sudden It logged me out!

Anyone else experiencing this too????
sillybung is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #607

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Keep getting logged out!!!

It's been going on for quite awhile, yes, and there are several threads here in the forum about the issue. I am actually here now because I didn't feel like logging back in after I got randomly logged out. I have noticed it happening a lot more often in the last week, though. Anyone else noticed this?
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #608
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This just happened to me as I was playing Tile Towers. It drives me nutz!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #609

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Yes, it's happening alot more for me also. I'm lucky if i stay on 30 minutes now. Really, really lucky if i get 45 minutes. I can not do my dailies and my gardening at the same time. I get logged off before completing both. Doesn't matter what you are doing, playing a game, gardening or in your pets room. I've been logged out doing my job and any daily activies. But i too have noticed it's more often now.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #610

hugged has disabled reputation

I hate this problem. I wish Ganz would fix it. I hope they even know about it.
hugged is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: