Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #591
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
If it is a resource problem (too many users at a time) and they need to log some of us off, maybe Ganz could add some code to give a 15-30 second warning. Perhaps they could pop up an image of an egg timer with the sand running out...?
I'm annoyed when I'm logged off and miss my best-ever Jumbleberry score from getting recorded or getting a fail on those tedious and badly dressed poodles at the academy level 8.
Oh YES!!

I agree. I used to get even more upset when i had to PAY for those classes!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #592
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

If it is a resource problem (too many users at a time) and they need to log some of us off, maybe Ganz could add some code to give a 15-30 second warning. Perhaps they could pop up an image of an egg timer with the sand running out...?
with all due respect, Wetnose, this is utterly unacceptable. this is still finding a way to give Ganz a "pass" and have a lazy work-around to what is their problem that we are paying for. If the have a resouce problem then let them do what every other web site does ----buy some more servers. Or dont spend money on a national TV advert to try to get more people to buy more pets and get more on their website. Or let them take the money for the Van Tour and all the eStore things and all the other things we all buy and let them upgrade their system. There should not be "too many on at a time" when we are talking a website which is the bought and paid for point to buying their product.

thank you to whoever posted the Canadian and U.S. BBB. 15 members in my family have all filed complaints to both. my mom did a search on "webkinz logging people off" and "Webkinz website compaints" and there were pages and pages of message boards and consumer advocay groups that had tens of thousands of complaints. !!! and so no being warned they are just going to not fix what we pay for isnt good! please officially complain! ! ! how else will they be told this is not cool?
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #593
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

I'm annoyed when I'm logged off and miss my best-ever Jumbleberry score from getting recorded or getting a fail on those tedious and badly dressed poodles at the academy level 8.
View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
with all due respect, Wetnose, this is utterly unacceptable. this is still finding a way to give Ganz a "pass" and have a lazy work-around to what is their problem that we are paying for. If the have a resouce problem then let them do what every other web site does ----buy some more servers. Or dont spend money on a national TV advert to try to get more people to buy more pets and get more on their website. Or let them take the money for the Van Tour and all the eStore things and all the other things we all buy and let them upgrade their system. There should not be "too many on at a time" when we are talking a website which is the bought and paid for point to buying their product.

thank you to whoever posted the Canadian and U.S. BBB. 15 members in my family have all filed complaints to both. my mom did a search on "webkinz logging people off" and "Webkinz website compaints" and there were pages and pages of message boards and consumer advocay groups that had tens of thousands of complaints. !!! and so no being warned they are just going to not fix what we pay for isnt good! please officially complain! ! ! how else will they be told this is not cool?

Pigsfly's comments echoed my sentiments exactly - although she said it much more eloquently than I could have. There is no excuse for Ganz to keep adding things while refusing to address ALL the problems they already have!
I do the daily activities on 10 accounts. A couple months ago, it was taking me about an hour to get everything on each account done. Then Moolah Mtn was added and it all went to heck!

I have a life to live too. I can't spend every waking moment on WW trying to get things done only to be logged out or sit here with PLEASE WAIT.... on the screen! - I have already begun skipping things that do not add cash to the kids' accounts in the attempt to make it a little faster for me, yet I still fight to get everything done for the kids.

This has become a standard problem. It is EASILY duplicated so the people at Ganz should have no problem causing it for themselves and figuring out what they are doing that is causing it and FIX IT!

In the attempt to assist them, I am willing to burn up even more of my life writing what was happening at the time a logout occurred. But I will not "get used to" being randomly logged out. If this isn't fixed very soon, they are going to lose more than just this loyal customer.

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 AM   #594
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh my goodness, I actually had some free time this morning and tried to play in WW. I cannot believe we are still getting logged out every time we feed our pets!! I can only assume the rest of the random log outs are still happening as well? COME ON!!! This is ridiculous!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #595

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Some useful info on the logout problem.....

Last night, I logged into accounts 4, 5 & 6 to finish the gardening and other daily activities that I did not get done before being logged out earlier....

I had so many veggies to sell on each account that I ended up being online for nearly 2 hours. That was THE longest time I have been on WW without being logged out in WEEKS! So that got me thinking.....
WHY wasn't I logged out??
Ok... Here's a few thoughts....
Remember the problems that occurred with Spree and Jumbleberry Fields AFTER visiting the Judy Moody room? Could the logout problem have something to do with the other activities that we do (or the order in which we do them)?

Last night, I logged into WW and went straight to the gardens, then the Map and WShop.
In order to keep 10 accounts straight, I have a list that I follow of each activity and on each account, I do them all in the order that list is on that list. Sunday (6/19) I got logged out in the gardens of each account. That is not always the case. It happens anywhere, doing anything.
But - in my attempt to assist Ganz, I will list the order that I do the activities here. That way, when I pop back in here and say I got logged out while accessing Spree, Ganz won't have to wonder what I was doing beforehand. They will know.....

click the daily kinzcare

click the TODAYS ACTIVITY link in the upper left corner of the newspaper.

scroll thru the MESS they made of the events for the day (OT - but that is so hard to figure out what is what, I rarely bother going back to do those events!)

Click on WHEEL OF WOW!

In the arcade, scroll to WISHING WELL

Scroll down to Jumbleberry Fields on only the first 3 accounts (no longer done on accounts 4 - 10)

Next is Spree

Click on THINGS TO DO - go to MAP

do the WISH OF THE DAY

do the GEM HUNT on only the first 3 accounts (no longer done on accounts 4-10)

back to MAP then to Magic Forest

only accounts 1 & 2 have charms so I do the MAGIC MIRE on those, then Woodland Wonders (because it is still so new for us since getting the little dog figure)

I no longer have the time to do the ZUMWHERE, or Alyssa's Star Challenge and forget Moolah Mtn!

Then I go back to MAP and enter MY ROOM and attempt to do the gardening and drop things that I have gotten the kids from Wkn Games into a storage room for them to rearrange later.

I no longer do Quizzy's Challenge either due to time and logout problems.

When I get logged out, I play the logout games for the kids. Ganz has messed with that too.... It was giving out WISH TOKENS quite frequently. In the past week, I've gotten ONE token from doing the logout balloon darts on 10 accounts each and every day!

Not much fun and no longer any incentive to even play the games that give food items and things that can't be traded.

So there is a list for Ganz to work from.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #596
Lil Kinz
rdh70 is an unknown quantity at this point

I seem to be logged out at about the 35 minute mark . . . usually in the middle of a game,but sometimes, I'm doing a chore at the employment agency, and it's VERY annoying! and I don't do the berry fields and only did the movie tir-in thing 2 times WEEKS ago! but the problem started before that! hope it's fixed soon as it's getting REALLY old!
rdh70 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #597
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Some useful info on the logout problem.....

Last night, I logged into accounts 4, 5 & 6 to finish the gardening and other daily activities that I did not get done before being logged out earlier....

I had so many veggies to sell on each account that I ended up being online for nearly 2 hours. That was THE longest time I have been on WW without being logged out in WEEKS! So that got me thinking.....
WHY wasn't I logged out??
Ok... Here's a few thoughts....
Remember the problems that occurred with Spree and Jumbleberry Fields AFTER visiting the Judy Moody room? Could the logout problem have something to do with the other activities that we do (or the order in which we do them)?

Last night, I logged into WW and went straight to the gardens, then the Map and WShop.
In order to keep 10 accounts straight, I have a list that I follow of each activity and on each account, I do them all in the order that list is on that list. Sunday (6/19) I got logged out in the gardens of each account. That is not always the case. It happens anywhere, doing anything.
But - in my attempt to assist Ganz, I will list the order that I do the activities here. That way, when I pop back in here and say I got logged out while accessing Spree, Ganz won't have to wonder what I was doing beforehand. They will know.....

click the daily kinzcare

click the TODAYS ACTIVITY link in the upper left corner of the newspaper.

scroll thru the MESS they made of the events for the day (OT - but that is so hard to figure out what is what, I rarely bother going back to do those events!)

Click on WHEEL OF WOW!

In the arcade, scroll to WISHING WELL

Scroll down to Jumbleberry Fields on only the first 3 accounts (no longer done on accounts 4 - 10)

Next is Spree

Click on THINGS TO DO - go to MAP

do the WISH OF THE DAY

do the GEM HUNT on only the first 3 accounts (no longer done on accounts 4-10)

back to MAP then to Magic Forest

only accounts 1 & 2 have charms so I do the MAGIC MIRE on those, then Woodland Wonders (because it is still so new for us since getting the little dog figure)

I no longer have the time to do the ZUMWHERE, or Alyssa's Star Challenge and forget Moolah Mtn!

Then I go back to MAP and enter MY ROOM and attempt to do the gardening and drop things that I have gotten the kids from Wkn Games into a storage room for them to rearrange later.

I no longer do Quizzy's Challenge either due to time and logout problems.

When I get logged out, I play the logout games for the kids. Ganz has messed with that too.... It was giving out WISH TOKENS quite frequently. In the past week, I've gotten ONE token from doing the logout balloon darts on 10 accounts each and every day!

Not much fun and no longer any incentive to even play the games that give food items and things that can't be traded.

So there is a list for Ganz to work from.
If you scroll through the thread you'll see that the problems actually began long before Judy Moody and Spree even existed. The Jumbleberry Fields had this issue since December-but although Jumbleberry Field is a major trigger of the logout issue, it is not the only thing triggering it. Feeding your pet, decorating your room, playing a game, and sometimes just for no reason are causes for a random logout. I've had all four accounts log out at the same time (during clickfests) for no reason. This is all mentioned throughout the many pages of this thread.

I have posted a comment to Webkinz again on FB asking when they plan on fixing this issue because it is a major deterrent to me purchasing more webbies. Why on EARTH would I dump more money into something that is no longer enjoyable. I stick with it, because I know how much fun it CAN be, but if I was a new user, I would give up almost instantly because how would I have any way of knowing the fun times you can have?

This is a major issue, affecting playing quality and I do feel that it could even be the downfall of WEbkinz altogether if it isn't corrected very soon. I know I have not purchased any webbies since January because of this. I HATE complaining, it goes against everything in me, but at this point, they need to realize that this is a serious issue.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #598
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh my goodness, I actually had some free time this morning and tried to play in WW. I cannot believe we are still getting logged out every time we feed our pets!! I can only assume the rest of the random log outs are still happening as well? COME ON!!! This is ridiculous!!!
Believe it friend; it is still happening! My mom is visiting and we were playing Checkers late last night and I got logged out Checkers isn't even safe! She was logged out not once, but twice while at the Academy, thus failing BOTH classes with the same pet

I don't know what to make of this random log out situation continuing for sooooo long, however, it would be nice to hear from Ganz that they are working on it - even if they FAKE it!
Just validate that it is ongoing and being assessed at corporate headquarters!

WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #599

6/20/2011 10:43 am

logged out acc #1 & 2 - garden room acc 1 - inside room #2

10:44 am logged out of #3 - garden room

Account #3 froze when I tried to get into Spree so I had to log out then back in to finish the dailies. So acc#3 only had Spree, wish factory, curio shop and Magic Forest to its history before going to the room.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #600
Lil Kinz

BeefcakeBarney is an unknown quantity at this point

Just happened to me! Logged in, went to Curio shop, wishing well, jumbleberry field, wheel of wow and got to level 7 on Pizza Palace and BAM logged me right out. There went all that work down the drain. It does it on my kids accounts also. Very frustrating!
BeefcakeBarney is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: