Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #581
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

GRRR this is driving me nutz!!! I am just so sick of getting logged out all of a sudden with no warning or reason randomly!! ARGH!!!

I know they must know about this glitch by now...if they could just let us know they acknowledge it and tell us they are working on it, I would feel a little better...but seriously it's so annoying!!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 06:14 AM   #582
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Time to get them to fix this !!!!

In an attempt to assist Ganz figure out why the logouts keep occuring and hopefully fix, (if they really care and bother to check) I am going to begin entering each time I am logged out and where I was in WW at the time....

Sunday - 6/19/2011 - 6:07 am

Three accounts open, all in MY ROOM, gardening on the first account, inside rooms on the other two.

Account #2 logged out first, then account # 1, then the final account. -- It is like the logouts happen in "a wave" where the system begins with one account and sweeps thru them all until they are all closed. It only takes a few seconds from the time the first one logs out until they are all out.

Sunday - 6/19/2011 - 7:01 am

Second set of three accounts open, all in MY ROOM, gardening.

Logged out of second account, then first account.
Third did not log out until 7:04 am

Last edited by Jae's Momma; 06-19-2011 at 06:14 AM..
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #583
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

OMG! that happens to me sometimes and it drives me crazy. but it happens after i click the daily kinzcare day and i was like what? then i just logged back in and it hasn't happened since hopefully it will be totally fixed where we will only have this problem a few times every so much and won't drive people up a cukoo cukoo tree
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #584
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Time to get them to fix this !!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
In an attempt to assist Ganz figure out why the logouts keep occuring and hopefully fix, (if they really care and bother to check) I am going to begin entering each time I am logged out and where I was in WW at the time....

Sunday - 6/19/2011 - 6:07 am

Three accounts open, all in MY ROOM, gardening on the first account, inside rooms on the other two.

Account #2 logged out first, then account # 1, then the final account. -- It is like the logouts happen in "a wave" where the system begins with one account and sweeps thru them all until they are all closed. It only takes a few seconds from the time the first one logs out until they are all out.

Sunday - 6/19/2011 - 7:01 am

Second set of three accounts open, all in MY ROOM, gardening.

Logged out of second account, then first account.
Third did not log out until 7:04 am
Great idea to track it, I called them early in the week and they were still working on fixing it.
Babs is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #585
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the great information regarding letting the Canadian Better Business Bureau and CA BBB know about Ganz and the terrible way the site is being handled. Way to many glitches and log out problems. We have all spent our monies on their products and should be able to play without all of these glitches and log out. Making us do the games in order to log out is way to time consuming and not necessary. I have too many accounts and can not do them do the the glitches, log out and the movie trailers. Less is more as the old saying goes. The advertising is way over the top and very annoying. Maybe we should stop buying their products and see what happens when their sales go way down.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #586
3sp
3spaniels

3sp is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having the same problems- I can only be on for about 1/2 hour before it automatically logs me out . It usually happens in the middle of a game. This has been going on for quite a while for me- at least a couple of weeks. I hope Ganz is looking into it.
3sp is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #587
Lil Kinz

forcebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing I can think of is that the random logging out is somehow related to the ad change. Since the logging out doesn't seem (to me) to be at all related to where I am, what I'm doing and whether I'm actively engaged on the website, the only thing it seems like it might be constant is that the ads on the right hand side are changing when the log out happens. Maybe it's a particular ad? Or just a glitch in the ad changing code?
forcebaby is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #588

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Sunday - 6/19/2011 - 9:55 pm

On accounts 7 and 10. Was just finishing up gardening when both got logged out.

Before that, had to F5 accounts 8 & 9 because all they would do was lock up with the PLEASE WAIT... and drove me nuts!

Will go back now and attempt to get thru the daily activities on 8 & 9.
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #589
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I can hardly use my accounts anymore!

The log outs are so frequent....

Change of hour, Ad changes...so many things seem to kick me out.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #590
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If it is a resource problem (too many users at a time) and they need to log some of us off, maybe Ganz could add some code to give a 15-30 second warning. Perhaps they could pop up an image of an egg timer with the sand running out...?
I'm annoyed when I'm logged off and miss my best-ever Jumbleberry score from getting recorded or getting a fail on those tedious and badly dressed poodles at the academy level 8.
WetNose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: