Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #571
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Ganz needs to make this priority ONE!

I am sick and tired of this *glitch*!!! It was bad before but it's gotten intolerable since the end of May.

Why doesn't it matter to Ganz if their website works?? They keep adding more and more things for the kids to do but what good does it do if the kid keep getting logged out in the middle of the things they are attempting to do?

I do the daily activities on 11 accounts. To do this, I methodically go through 3 and 4 open windows at a time. When one account gets logged out, THEY ALL DO at the same time!
It does not matter what activity was on the screen at the time. It could be any one of them. I get logged out of everything!

Ganz is losing me as a fan because of this. I no longer spend as much time doing the activities, the kids don't log in as often. I see this going the way of the dinosaur in for the kids I help out because I earn them their spending money so they can play as they please. If they don't have the money they need,they won't want to play!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 07:29 AM   #572

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

It really is frustrating when I get logged out during games that I can only play once a day, like jumbleberries, woodland wonders, moolah mountain, etc. Once you're logged out, there's no going back to some games until the next day.

I know they'll eventually fix it, but I really do feel like asking them to give me back all the jumbleberries that I've lost. lol
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #573
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

I'm tired of getting logged out randomly, I was playing jumbleberry fields one day and I could've gotten 1 or 2 moonberries and a couple other berries because I had a good score and right when I was supposed to recieve my berries, it logged me out then when I logged back in I couldn't play the game again and I had no jumbleberries in my dock.
Caramel101 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #574
Lil Kinz

baily123f is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
yes that happens all the time to me too! It is very annoying when you are in the middle of a great trade or in the middle of things you can only do once a day!
baily123f is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #575
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I agree it seems i always get logged out of things that you can do only once a day!! And i always get logged out!!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #576
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz needs to make this priority ONE!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
I am sick and tired of this *glitch*!!! It was bad before but it's gotten intolerable since the end of May.

Why doesn't it matter to Ganz if their website works??

I just got logged out (Boom!) 9 times in the last hour and 15 minutes that I was on my account trying to get things done. Now I'm just getting "Please Wait" I have given up. I came here to see if there was some massive issue going on and all I see are more posts saying the same things about this that we've all been complaining about for months.

I agree this problem is way past the time to have it fixed. My question is that with all the people who talk to Ganz or work for them or know someone who works for them, has anyone really really complained about this? I notice that this site seems to have a line to the Creative Director and even at that, many of you call with other issues. Can we start making a point to say, at every call or interview, we are all getting thrown off Webkinz and it isn't acceptable?

In spite of Ganz saying the site is "as is" and all that, legally they can be sued for the lousy state that it is in. It is one thing to have glitches due to updates or other things, and it's another to just let a site deteriorate without caring what people are experiencing or maintaining it.

The last time I called Ganz for a problem of a stuck item in my room, I mentioned to the girl about the being logged out and all she said was "ummmmmm". Is the idea to drive people away? Or can an idea be to sign an e-petition or some kind of letter to Ganz on here, and email it to their tech support and their actual brick office?

I see so many people saying the same thing, but either we're not making it very clear that this is a big issue, or someone has some answers and isn't saying.

Thanks for letting me vent!
Happy father's day to all the dads!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 05:14 AM   #577

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz needs to make this priority ONE!

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
] has anyone really really complained about this?

Can we start making a point to say, at every call or interview, we are all getting thrown off Webkinz and it isn't acceptable?
Unless I need a password reset, I no longer waste my time and breath. I don't care what I called about, all I ever got was a sweet-sounding girl on the phone that never waivered in her tone, she seemed happy-go-lucky while she repeated her memorized script that she was sorry that she could not award the lost prize or replace the missing item because when we signed up, we agreed to their terms and their terms make no guarantee that the site will work as advertised or that we will always get and have the items we are supposed to have through using the site.

There are a few reasons why I come here to complain -
1) I've heard (not sure I believe it much anymore though) that Ganz reads the WI glitch reports *once in a while* and being an optimist, I hope that by adding my voice to the rest, Ganz will take notice of a glitch and get it fixed.
2) By adding my experiences, it lets others know they are not alone in their problems.
and
3) If I didn't have some place to rant and rave over the frustrations Ganz causes me, I'd find myself doing the old "beat the kid and kick the dog" routine on a VERY regular basis. (My girl and dog thank WI for being here for me to vent! lol )
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #578
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

i hope ganz will help.. i used to love webkinz. going on for hours playing my fav. games. but now i cant get in to most of the games! it seems like everywhere i go there is a new glitch, or i get logged off every two minutes!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #579
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I know how yah feel in a few ways sometimes as soon as i log in and click the day i log it it says sorry you have to be logged out or whatever it says or an error occurred server file can not load it gets annoying after a while
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #580
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default How to file a complaint

I hope I'm not starting a firestorm here, but I thought I'd pass this info along.

I just looked all over the internet for complaints about Webkinz/Ganz and found volumes of consumer complaint sites with gazillions of registered complaints about the issues we're talking about here. One of the suggestions was to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which I did. Twice. Once with the Canadian BB and once with the CA BB because as I found out, the Webkinz World Website is run out of California.

As I said, I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, but for those who do want to actually put in your two cents about this, this is the way to do it. We are comsumers, this is a product we are paying for. I, like you, have been patient. We have so much money invested in Webkinz it isn't even funny, but we stopped buying because of all these problems. As of this post I just got kicked out of Webkinz 9 times today. Enough is enough.

The Better Business Bureau is at www.bbb.com. You have to fill out a form, state your complaint and off it goes. They will let you know how the filing is progressing. They ask nothing of you, and don't do anything with your info. This is just to have it on paper that people are officially unhappy with the way a business is doing business.

If you'd like a copy of the complaint I files, PM me.

Happy Saturday!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: