Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #521
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Random Log Out During A Kinzville Academy Class

Hi everyone. I've pretty much decided for the time being to only do kinzville academy classes during super school days if I can. I am currently at level six on two of my classes and it says I need 25 or so more days until the next one. It's becoming too annoying.

Anyway, I don't often get the random log outs. Today I got one during one of my classes and I was forced to do the log out carnival. Meanwhile, I could still hear the time for my class going down to zero because it was beeping. I only had three more outfits left on the fashion show class. Now, I failed the class because of Ganz's issues. There should be a way for them to make this up to us.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #522

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I believe I have been logged out more since they "fixed" things.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #523

Default Re: Random Log Out During A Kinzville Academy Class

Between the ongoing Intelligence class logout and the new random logouts, I don't think I will ever get past level 6 on my classes.

Sorry this happened to you!
Old 06-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #524
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

It seems like everyday that I'm on WW I get logged out. It is usually under an hour and then logged out. I will do some dailies, job, etc. go to my room to work on some things there and then within 45 minutes of logging on, bam! Logged out! It's really getting annoying, I'm usually right in the middle of something and always in my rooms. This has been going on for a long while now (last 2-3 months). It seems ridiculous with the money I've spent to play on there and keep accts going, etc. I should be able to use the site better than this.

The whole "clear your cache" thing is getting annoying. It's like when you call the cable company about your internet problems and they tell you to unplug then plug back in the modem. IT DOESN'T WORK!! Anyhoo, off my rant, glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem....
Old 06-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #525
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

They definitely have not fixed things. I got logged out when I was in the magic forest and another time when I had just finished in the academy. For me it has gotten worse instead of better.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 06:35 AM   #526
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I THUGHT the problem was maybe gone for my accts but tonight on both my euro and my na acct and my asian i was logged off instantly and randomly when i was in my room just doing nothing............ each time. this was after doing my daillies................ i amafraid to go into my mh area and do a maze now that its back............. i manageged to do the beginn9ng three mazes of a cuple trophies this last week. but now its back. for no reason it left and no reason its back................ what the heck can we do? i tell them on ithe ingame form each time but i dont knowwhat to do beyind that.................. they dont seemto care, or esle what is worse they cant fix it.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #527
My peanut.
Banned
Shadowy will become famous soon enough

I just get logged out. No please wait. No nothing. I just get logged out.
Shadowy is offline Male
Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #528

View Post Originally Posted by violetj
The whole "clear your cache" thing is getting annoying. It's like when you call the cable company about your internet problems and they tell you to unplug then plug back in the modem. IT DOESN'T WORK!! Anyhoo, off my rant, glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem....
LOL! I agree! I am so sick of the "clear your cache" line.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #529
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I have cleared my cache, and I'm still getting logged out randomly -- in fact, I was just logged out twice, once in the middle of a game, and again when I was in my house. It's bad enough I get constant warnings while I'm in Kinzville Academy and the Employment Office that 'a script in this program is causing Adobe Flash player to run slow and your computer may become unresponsive' and THEN crash, but to crash randomly is even more irritating.

I think it's gotten worse since the Judy Moody thing was added.

Honeybear is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #530
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

This has been happening to me a lot, figured I'd check here and see if other people have been hit with this. I agree that Ganz should give us Kinzcash for our troubles once they get this glitch fixed. IMHO, they should quit adding more "fancy" animations and just take care of keeping the site running smoothly. The more they add, the more that can and does go wrong.
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: