Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #501
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This has still been happening to me. I use firefox. My friend had the JB logout yesterday on 2 accounts which seems different...she got a message box and a blue screen...usually I just get booted.
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #502
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

awww wow, that;'s too bad that you didn't get your moonberry and tat you are being logged out constantly.......i hope it gets fixed soon for the sake of you and others with this glitch....YOUR FRIEND, Cloud(oops on the CAPS)
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 06:36 AM   #503

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Logging me out?!

I`m having the log-out problem too. In fact, I just experienced it. I clicked on the button to do my Agility class, my last class for the day, and it logged me out. When I went back, it said that I had failed the class and that I had done all three classes for the day! The glitch must be fixed!
kinzgirlrab is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 AM   #504

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

This happens to me like, everyday, it's mostly when I play with my Zum, but it's getting really annoying
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:23 AM   #505
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ptandme
I feed this is why Ganz added the Log out Carnival games - to take the sting out of being logged out.
Well, it isn't working. It stings, I tell you, it stings!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:40 AM   #506
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Webkinz have just posted this on Twitter:-

Quote:
Friends, we're working hard to solve the log-out issues. Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter. We're here to help
So they are trying! I might pay more attention to when I get logged out today to give them info, I lost count after the fourth time yesterday.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:50 AM   #507
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Webkinz have just posted this on Twitter:-

Quote:
Friends, we're working hard to solve the log-out issues. Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter. We're here to help
So hopefully things will be fixed soon. Though seeing as this implies more info needed I'm not entirely convinced they know what's causing it.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:54 AM   #508
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Brought this to front page
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 09:12 AM   #509
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Paws crossed they are able to fix it! EEK!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:39 PM   #510

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

I thought it was just ME!!! I have been getting logged off of Webkinz just out of the BLUE for the past few weeks. It never fails to happen when I'm in the middle of a game that I'm WINNING. Just now I had gotten to a higher level on Goober's Lab than I ever have and poof! All of a sudden I'm playing the Wacky Log Out game. ??? This has been going on for weeks and I am sick of it. I've lost a TON of money, Spree rolls, spins, etc. because of this issue.

I hope they fix this soon. I'm sick of losing KC and prizes because of this.

They should give us all 1000KC for the repeated inconvenience of losing KC and prizes over and over when this happens in the middle of a game or a Daily Activity. It STINKS big time.
webbieTex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: