Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #41
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Just wanted to post that it has been happening to me also.
I got logged out several times last night but (so far) only once today.

It is always when I am right in the middle of something......and while in different places in ww. I got booted out of my recess at the academy (didn't lose that thank goodness), while at Artes, and several times in the arcade.
I wish there were a rhyme or reason to this-like stay away from a certain place and all will be ok, but it isn't like that... Sorry this is happenign to you too my friend! Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

As of today, this is still unresolved...This is getting really annoying...I'll call back Monday if it isn't fixed by then... Don't expect anything to happen over the weekend though...Never got a follow up call or email..

Last edited by dragonbird; 12-11-2010 at 11:56 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 02:08 AM   #42
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got logged out in the middle of my game on level 11 of Smoothie Moves. I had over 100 KinzCash that I didn't receive. This is the 2nd time tonight, after midnight, that I got logged out in the middle of a game (American deluxe account). The first time I was playing Atlantiles.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #43
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

it seems that if you are on for more than 45 minutes you get logged out
ptandme is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 06:16 AM   #44
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just got logged out in the middle of my game on level 11 of Smoothie Moves. I had over 100 KinzCash that I didn't receive. This is the 2nd time tonight, after midnight, that I got logged out in the middle of a game (American deluxe account). The first time I was playing Atlantiles.
ARRGH! So sorry to hear you are being plagued with this as well I'll give them a jingle later on and find out the status...it seems pretty widespread...
View Post Originally Posted by ptandme
it seems that if you are on for more than 45 minutes you get logged out
If you are on for 45 minutes chances are this will definately happen to you-but it can also happen instantly after logging in, after three minutes, ten minutes, there is no set time....
Old 12-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #45

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I have had this problem for over three months after one of the bi-weekly maintenances and have written about it extensively in other threads but I would like to write about it one more time as this is a very active thread. I have also talked to Ganz about it several times.

For those people who haven't read all of the posts leading up to this one, I'll just summarize what I've read in this thread and other threads.

1. Being randomly logged off regardless of what you are doing has nothing to do with the new map as this has been going on for months. Some of you are just starting to experience this and I account that for more faulty programming on top of already faulty programming that never gets fixed so that WW works as it should.

2. It is not happening as a result of someone having your password and logging you off.

3. It has nothing to do with your computer or which browser you use.

4. It has nothing to do with the number of items in your dock.

5. It has nothing to do with a "lost connection." Gee, that's a new one, DBird, I haven't heard that excuse given by Ganz before. My, but they are getting creative with their "blame it on the customer" excuses.

6. It has nothing to do with you.

7. It has everything to do with Ganz and their patchy programming.

Yes, being logged off randomly does occur when you have been on WW for a while, usually in a lengthy game of Atlantiles, Eager Beaver or Tile Towers (for example) or when you are room designing for a long time. It can also happen when you've been logged in for any length of time and continually doing some activity in WW. In my case, I cannot be logged on to WW for no more than 45 minutes at a time or else I will get the boot.

Several different things can happen when you get randomly booted out of WW.

1. For some of us, we're playing a game, designing a room, gardening, or may have just logged in and WHAM, we're looking at the "Thank you for playing" screen. No warning, nothing.

2. Others get the "messages aren't being sent to our servers and you will now be logged out" error message and then, WHAM, we're looking at the "Thank you for playing" screen.

3. Still other are getting both types of "the boot" and when they try to log back in, they get the "wait in line" screen. BTW, if you get that screen (and I have many times), just close the browser window and try to log in again and usually you can get in on the second try without having to see that "wait in line" screen.

A couple of things we know for sure.

1. Clearing your cache will not solve the problem. Take it from someone who has cleared her cache once an hour for days on end ... it will not fix the problem, not even for a short while.

2. If you were playing a game when you got the boot, YES, you will lose your KC and NO, you will not get it back nor will Ganz reimburse you your lost KC. If you were in the middle of an academy class, YES, you will fail that class for the day.

3. Calling Ganz has got me nowhere as I've called them three times about this problem. Each and every time, without even logging into my account, they tell me it's because I have too many items in my dock and I need to keep the number of items under 200. I have fewer than 100 items in my docks, so this is just the fluff answer Ganz gives everybody when they don't know what to tell them.

However, if more people call about the problem, Ganz will start taking us seriously and actually FIX the problem.

I urge as many of you who can spare the time to call Ganz and when you do ~

(a) Tell Ganz how long you were logged in for (roughly if you don't know exactly);

(b) Tell Ganz what you were doing at the time (playing a game, gardening, shopping, etc.);

(c) Tell Ganz when you noticed the problem started occurring;

(d) Tell Ganz the frequency which this occurs. Is there a pattern as it pertains to you ?? Does it happen every hour, a few times a day ?? Once in a while ??

(e) After you've talked to Ganz, please come back to this thread and tell us what they told you.

This is a serious issue and we cannot let Ganz continue to pacify and mollify us with their typical "We're aware of the problem and our tech support people are working on it" answer. That is their answer for just about everything we tell them is not working in WW just to get us off the phone. This thread has inspired me to call a fourth time in as many months and this time I want answers, not excuses.

Last edited by MysticZon; 12-13-2010 at 11:13 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #46
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

this is called a work=around. til WW settles down for you guys, load a Webkinz line from HISTORY from a few days ago or even a week ago when it was working properly. i find it easy to do in Internet Explorer dont know if i have tried it on Firefox. History is in with favorites or just hit Control key and H.

load webking world from HISTORY from a few days ago or even a week ago when it was working correctly. Ctrl + H

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 12-14-2010 at 09:56 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 06:37 AM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Hmm...I'm still having this issue today-which is 8 days after it began...It seems to be worse when I am in my room, although it happens everywhere...

Thanks for the tips guys, I'm trying everything, but still am having the problem...I'll call probably tomorrow, as I have a day of mega-christmas-shopping planned...
Old 12-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #48
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

This has been happening to me too! I had several windows open for Ms. Birdy and didn't even realize one had been logged out. I am afraid to play Zingoz Pop anymore...way too much money to lose. BTW...this has just started happening to me the last week or so, never before.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #49
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I was also getting logged out a lot. During long games like Eager Beaver, Atlantiles and such. I finally called Ganz @ 1 866 932 5469 They said they are getting lots of calls but can not fix the problem if they can not duplicate it. they have played on member accts that have had issues( for hours they tell me) and are not having a log out prob. they walked me through a diagnostic test on my PC and told me to attatch it to an e-mail to ganz.com/support. I did not because I just got an IMAC . Since I'm on Safari and not fire fox I've been logged out only once after being logged on for a few hours. Forget internet explorer its the worst for WW. They also told me to contact Fire fox to see if they could fix it.

Hope this helps
peacemom is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #50
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
I was also getting logged out a lot. During long games like Eager Beaver, Atlantiles and such. I finally called Ganz @ 1 866 932 5469 They said they are getting lots of calls but can not fix the problem if they can not duplicate it. they have played on member accts that have had issues( for hours they tell me) and are not having a log out prob. they walked me through a diagnostic test on my PC and told me to attatch it to an e-mail to ganz.com/support. I did not because I just got an IMAC . Since I'm on Safari and not fire fox I've been logged out only once after being logged on for a few hours. Forget internet explorer its the worst for WW. They also told me to contact Fire fox to see if they could fix it.

Hope this helps
Thank you for the great info, peacemom!!

However, this is the main reason I hate calling Ganz (and suspect others do as well)...they pass the buck. I just started having this problem so it must be something they tweaked recently. Also, forget trying to walk me through a diagnostic. I would be lost within the first 10 seconds. I honestly wish Ganz would fix the KNOWN glitches and stop creating more.
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: