Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #471
Call me Jennie!
Webkinz :)

PAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Logging me out?!

ME 2! Its annoying... in the middle of being awarded a trophy (Not sure if I got it tho!)!! Not cool.
PAM134AndGoober is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #472
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I appreciate the report that ganz tweeted this information that they are looking into it. and thank you for bugging them about getting an answere............. but i dont have a cell phone nor a twitter acct and dont want them. i was referring to actual information to be put on the ww site itself or at least telling justin something. or emailing those of us who emailde them about this back with theri answer. ........... even wi is not acknowledging this so i dont know whats usp with that.

and mystic ia agree with you......... your post was good information. the thing is, i have called them and i was told the same crud that ptandme wastold .......... they blame it on me and my dock and threaten to delete things........... so i dont knwo what to do beyond calling and emailing and sending in the ingame form................ i guess the only thing i might add is that perhaps the moment we get a cs rep we immediately ask for a supervisor............ thats all i can think of. because you are so right, btu i dont know what to say to them when they say my dock is too big.............. what can we say to this stuff they always tell us? im beyond knowing anymore.............................. mystic, did yu call and give that information and what did yur cs rep say? they all say different things....................... ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #473
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

they claim it's because we have too many items in our docks...bull!! it never used to happen. they're just trying to give excuses like it's our fault. they have told me i have too many pets, too many items, then they say too many pets isn't an issue anymore but we take our chances of losing items when we have too many there. this is really getting annoying. i will start to keep track on what account this happens and etc. almost always when i'm in the arcade. just don't know which account. my main account is the largest and the most one i'm on. so who knows.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #474
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Aaarrrgghhh...I was just connecting the last intelligence jumble at the academy when it popped me out to the carnival game. So, another fail in intelligence class.
I'm pretty sure I had been playing for more than 30 minutes and should have logged off/on before doing something besides room decorating. On my account, it seems to happen if I've been on for more than a half hour and during a busy time like the weekend.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #475
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

In all my accts today i got booted to the logout games when i was in the arcade or the ka.......... And i sent in the ingame form to tell them but it never doesany good. I was in jumble berrys twice and the ka twice. Im so tired of this and im so tired of it always being our fault. Like was said, if it were our pets or docks why didnt this happen before? I think its the logout games. Because thats when mine started, when they were probably adding the code about two months ago................. Itsall because of their dumb third party ads that they want us to log off. I lost my class twice................. And still wi is not puttingthis issue on the front page........... Does anyone know why not? Jsut curious if anyone knows why if so many have this why they wont adress it eeither.......... Seems no one will.......... Except us on this thread..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:54 AM   #476
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

One other thing, regarding teh dock issue...I have four accounts. During the click to wins or other times when I happen to have all accounts open at one time, it seems that they ALL log out at different times and sometimes at the same exact time. Each account is a different server, so it isn't a server issue either. Also, I do not have a lot of items in the docks of three accounts, the fourth does have more than I'd like, over 600 items, but regardless of that, they all seem to be affected the same.

I get the log out when I feed my pet, open a dresser, rearrange furniture, play a game, or anything else....

This did get better using Chrome for me, although that is where I experience the most issues with the feeding logout glitch, so now I just feed my pets if I wanted to log out anyhow. Chrome, however does have its issues with the floating dock items....

I'll try calling them yet again, they should have all my information regarding this, as I had email communication with them as well as through the phone...They had said they were aware of it months ago, the rep had experienced it herself, but they were unable to fix it.

This really does make playing WW very aggravating, and frankly, it is another reason why I am not on as much anymore-what is the point? It takes too long to constantly log in...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 06:32 AM   #477
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Last night I was doing the Hamster Challenge for my son. It was nearly an hour later when I was on level 12 , I was running to get the last flag when I got booted off. OMG I nearly had a heart attack. I didn't get the prize and I don't even know if I got the moolah or kinzcash. I was so flustered I totally forgot what I had before I started. How agravating that is. I wish they would something about it.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 06:34 AM   #478
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I just started on WW a couple of weeks ago, so clearly my dock has WAY fewer items on it than yours. I still get logged out randomly as well. That, and the log out carnival kept flickering back and forth between the page I had just been on and the carnival which made the carnival take forever to finish as well as siezure inducing. I then blocked 3rd party ads and now no carnival.

I haven't noticed any pattern at all to my forced log outs. last happened in quizzy's corner.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it also means it is something that should be fixed. maybe they need more server space? victim of their own success?
cria is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #479
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by cria
I just started on WW a couple of weeks ago, so clearly my dock has WAY fewer items on it than yours. I still get logged out randomly as well. That, and the log out carnival kept flickering back and forth between the page I had just been on and the carnival which made the carnival take forever to finish as well as siezure inducing. I then blocked 3rd party ads and now no carnival.

I haven't noticed any pattern at all to my forced log outs. last happened in quizzy's corner.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it also means it is something that should be fixed. maybe they need more server space? victim of their own success?
I had that flashing screen today as well during the Wacky log out carnival..thought it was just me

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this as a new user. I would like to say that WW really is a LOT of fun and shouldn't be logging us out. I do hope you can see through this glitch all the fabulous fun that abounds on WW (and here on WI). Had I experienced this in the beginning, I do not know that I would have enjoyed it as much as I have, only because I have a very short patience span and I probably would have missed out on all the fun!

Paws crossed that they fix this VERY soon!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #480
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

It is frustrating, isn't it BASMAT? I am spending a fortune on food, because the only way I can stay logged in for more than ten minutes is to feed my pet as soon as its hunger dips to 98. This log out carnival is a poor substitute for being able to stay logged in, and perhaps, actually PLAY in Webkinz. And they are saying it is because our docks are too full? Well, maybe if they would fix the floating dock glitch, we wouldn't be afraid to open our docks to remove stuff. And maybe if we could stay logged in long enough, we could sell things or put things away. It isn't us, it is THEM and their programming. I wish they would just take the good technicians off this "Tail Towns" stuff and put them back on the Webkinz programming and make it WORK! I mean, Webkinz is already up and running. Why not concentrate their efforts on the website that people are currently paying real money to play?
Hibiscus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: