Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #461
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

neowl and hibiscus i feel so bad for you both.......... this is a very bad problem for many of us and i wish this would be on the front page of wi already. its impossible to do anything that requires time, and that is most anything beyond the dailies........ and even with the dailies if you have been on ;'too long' you never know if youll get bumped off in the middle of a daily. i am beginning to wonder if ganz is testing certain accts to see what a random log out would do to an acct and the player............ to see how mad we get or see if anyone notices or see how it alters what we do....................... if its truly to keep kids from playing too long, as was alluded to in this thread, maybe they are experimenting. and before anyone reading this wants to get on my case for 'being negative' keep in mind that ganz is causeing us to guess as to why they are not fixing it because they wont acknoledgethe problem at all............ so on we guess because they have no manners,. its not me that is being rude, it is them. this is infuriating many of us, and if you are lucky enough to nothave the problem than count your blessings and use your imagination as to how youd like this to be happening to you. because we really cant play on our accts.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #462
Lil Kinz
aaledar is on a distinguished road

I can't even get the log in screen.........
aaledar is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #463
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I got on but get a oops, server error when I try to log out. Hope they are not messing with the winning combo for the Balloon!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #464
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

I was just doing my things and all of a sudden I got booted out into carnival games
or to logged out all together on ten accounts and this is really annoying!
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #465

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

I'm surprised Ganz hasn't fixed this issue since it has been a problem since last year. I dunno if it's the server you're on, (Like the floating dock items glitch), or if it's a problem they need to fix. If it is, it should be their top priority.
Breener is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 02:15 AM   #466
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I just got zappedout of my acct again............ My na acct....... While i was dressing a pet. When this happens i jsut dont do anything else on that acct. Because it zaps my enthusiasm todo anything right out of me too. For them to say they dont know about it, and then not even say anything about it........ Well it says a lot about them. But im not surprised............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #467
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
I just got zappedout of my acct again............ My na acct....... While i was dressing a pet. When this happens i jsut dont do anything else on that acct. Because it zaps my enthusiasm todo anything right out of me too. For them to say they dont know about it, and then not even say anything about it........ Well it says a lot about them. But im not surprised............
They did actually post on their twitter the other day that they're looking into this (but that maybe because both me and Beth were prodding them for an answer)
Old 05-20-2011, 05:02 AM   #468

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

We need to call, tweet and email Ganz about this random logout problem such that collectively we become a royal pain to the Customer Service Reps and they complain to their Supervisors and the Supervisors complain to the Creative Director or the President or CEO or whoever runs the show in the Webkinz Dept. of Ganz Corp. and only then will the techs fix the problem.

I urge as many of you who can spare the time to call Ganz and when you do ~

(a) Tell Ganz how long you were logged in for (roughly if you don't know exactly);

(b) Tell Ganz what you were doing at the time (playing a game, gardening, shopping, etc.);

(c) Tell Ganz when you noticed the problem started occurring;

(d) Tell Ganz the frequency which this occurs. Is there a pattern as it pertains to you ?? Does it happen every hour, a few times a day ?? Once in a while ??

(e) After you've talked to Ganz, please come back to this thread and tell us what they told you.

This is a serious issue and we cannot let Ganz continue to pacify and mollify us with their typical "We're aware of the problem and we'll look into it" answer. That is their answer for just about everything we tell them is not working in WW just to get us off the phone. Let's ALL become the squeaky wheel and get some grease !!

Last edited by MysticZon; 05-20-2011 at 05:04 AM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #469
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I did call Ganz about this problem. Answered all her questions, only for her to tell me that I have too many items on my dock and that she would delet some. Like I am going to let her delete anything from my dock.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #470
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I'm too nervous to call ganz. They probably wouldn't fix anything anyway. My dad said that ganz has no real motivation (yet) to fix stuff.

I'm usually logged out when I feed my pet, put berries in my preserves, or playing arcade games. Sometimes, though, it just happens.

actually, when I feed my pet it usually will say 'Oops! We cannot connect to Webkinz World.' and then other stuff.

Last edited by slcoon; 05-20-2011 at 05:46 AM..
slcoon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: