Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #441
KKsMommy
Webkinz :)
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I guess I've been lucky -- the last two times I got logged out randomly, it not only went to the carnival, but I got to complete the carnival. I even got a Wish Token one of the times, which I guess is adequate compensation for getting booted out of my class at the Kinzville Academy. Sorry to hear there are folks not getting to finish the carnival. It kind of ruins the whole consolation-prize aspect.
KKsMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #442
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default Logging me out?!

Ok, for the past month or so, at just random times Webkinz will just log me out? some instances are when I'm trading, when I'm playing games, when I do daily activities, and also at just at random. I was wondering if this has been happening to anyone else? It happened once to my brothers account but I think that has been it.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #443
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Logging me out?!

It does that to me at Quizzy`s.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #444
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

Whenever i`m at Quizzy`s for like 10 minutes
Old 05-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #445

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I got booted out twice today in the Hamster Moolah Mountain.

It usually happens in my room or on the map.

Sure hope they do something to fix this.

And no carnival because I had already done it on both those accounts.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #446
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I got booted out twice today in the Hamster Moolah Mountain.

It usually happens in my room or on the map.

Sure hope they do something to fix this.

And no carnival because I had already done it on both those accounts.
I always get booted out of Moolah Mountain. Today, I got lucky and it didn't log me out.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #447
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

It's still not fixed even after the update earlier this week

Where I got randomly logged out today

- Mid-way through the gem mining job

Where I had randomly got logged out previously

- Level 9 of Zingoz Pop (and other levels. It's my favourite game yet it's practically unplayable right now as are most games in the arcade)
- Level 3 of Lunch Letters on Very Hard
- Middle of Gardening in one of my rooms
- Middle of playing cash cow 2
- Whilst filling up my jars in jumble berry fields
- Middle of wishing on wishing well 2
- Middle of the flooring employment job
- Middle of an academy class (I think it was strength or speed)
- Whilst trying to move rooms
- Middle of rolling balls in bingoz
- whilst scratching off quick draw tickets
- in the middle of key craze in the hamster section
- in the middle of gift grab in the hamster section
- in the middle of one of the find the flag mazes in the hamster section

And these are just the ones I can remember Until very recently the hamster section had actually been the only place where I wasn't getting logouts. Touchwood I still haven't got it on moolah mountain but it's no longer the place to avoid being logged out that it used to be for me.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #448

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

This has happened to a lot of people. It is because the Webkinz servers crash a lot because Webkinz is very popular as you can see! Hopefully Ganz will fix this, and I hope yours gets fixed too. I am so sorry this happened to you.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #449
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

It hasn't been happening too much in the past few days.
hopefullly they will get it all fixed soon
Old 05-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #450
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
This has happened to a lot of people. It is because the Webkinz servers crash a lot because Webkinz is very popular as you can see! Hopefully Ganz will fix this, and I hope yours gets fixed too. I am so sorry this happened to you.
Actually, in my case Webkinz World has been logging me out after 30-35 minutes from when I log on every day. I have been in my rooms, in the academy, and in the arcade. The log out acts like a regular log out. The log out carnival has even come up.

If it were the servers, it would not be a log out. The screen would act like it was trying to load and then the session would time out. And with server crashes, there wouldn't be this time pattern.

Maybe it is both? It seems a lot of people have been having problems but in my case, and it seems like some other cases I have seen mentioned, it can not be the server. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon though!
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: