Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #431
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

The update did not fix my random logout problem...it happens to me most frequently during arcade games, gardening, and the academy
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #432
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Well, I think I've finally gotten the be all and end all of Ganz random log outs. Once I finally got into the Log Out Carnival, I got booted out!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #433
Webkinz :)
poodlegirl44 is on a distinguished road

I've been having this same problem. i get logged out on random occations without warning
poodlegirl44 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #434

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

got logged out when attending a "party"..bummer...then couldn't log back in till almost the end.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #435
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
. Who knows what is going to happen with the new "Wacky logout carnival" if your account gets automatically logged out, instead of using the log out button!
Well, I can answer that, sort of. I was playing today and got the "You haven't done anything in awhile." message. Which was weird since I had been doing my dailies and had been active. Anyway, I was ready to log out anyway so said I didn't want to stay on. It then logged me out and took me to the carnival and then logged me out of the carnival before I was done.

Not quite the same as the just instantly logged out issue (which I have been getting a lot of as well!) But, I did go to the carnival, even though I didn't click log out at the top. But I didn't get to play and lost my chance for the day.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #436
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I have gotten randomly logged out for about a week now. At first I thought it was that I had been spending too much time posting on here, but now . . . today was the first day that I didn't lose a game or job because of it.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #437
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

it you notice on the webkinz tags on the newer webkinz it says "account time limited" and every fifteen minutes it logs me out again and again i guess so parents complainted about their children spending to much time on the computer and they set a time limit i think its a ba idea in my case, but mostly not in parents but its not a glitch, and its not random, thanks, worldpeace
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #438
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by worldpeace
it you notice on the webkinz tags on the newer webkinz it says "account time limited" and every fifteen minutes it logs me out again and again i guess so parents complainted about their children spending to much time on the computer and they set a time limit i think its a ba idea in my case, but mostly not in parents but its not a glitch, and its not random, thanks, worldpeace
The exact wording is "Online account is time limited". This could mean anything (like the accounts expire after a year if you don't adopt a pet--which they have recently changed). It should not mean getting randomly logged out of WW after less than a half hour, since a lot of the games take a lot longer than that to play (including the hamster challenges--which sometime take closer to an hour to complete).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #439
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ugh I have not logged out on my own to play the Wacky games yet! Three accounts in two days and I just randomly get kicked out no matter what time it is or what I'm doing...so annoying!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #440

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

That just happened to me today randomly. I guess it is just a glitch? If you need to contact Ganz, call 1-866-WEBKINZ. I hope this helps!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: