Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #411
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

That is stil happening to me xP
mostly in the clubhouse
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #412
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ozmorrhiza
I have not found that it matters how long I have been logged in... it seems that I get logged out only in programs that require a lot of processing... like the hamster games or spree or my rooms. It has only once happened in an arcade game. I don't know if this holds true for everyone else. But the whole thing is getting very tiresome. I hope they fix it soon!
You have a good idea, maybe that's what it is. I was just just logged out again just as I was finishing the fifth poodle in Style class. I know it will be recorded as a fail, and this is the second time in a few days this has happened. Grrr. I was logged out 4 or 5 times yesterday but I was just moving furniture around in a room or gardening, so it wasn't so annoying. But each logout was after some minutes of processing, like you said.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #413
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ozmorrhiza
I have not found that it matters how long I have been logged in... it seems that I get logged out only in programs that require a lot of processing... like the hamster games or spree or my rooms. It has only once happened in an arcade game. I don't know if this holds true for everyone else. But the whole thing is getting very tiresome. I hope they fix it soon!
It happens all the time in arcade games for me!

5 times during zingoz pop
At least 3 times during lunch letters
Once so far in treasures of the crystal sea
I think it even did it once in the middle of jumbleberry fields

I have only had a random logout *once* whilst in the hamster section and that was 3 days ago.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 AM   #414
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i have had the log outs. i am beginning to suspect the problem is Adobe Flash cant keep up with the speed. I was running thru my dock and got logged out. it seems when i am doing something very quickly i get logged out. recently i have had a few screens come up saying Adobe Flash has crashed and lately have had to do a Flash up date. so i am beginning to suspect Flash is the problem when speed is involved, like Unity Player problems.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #415
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Default Re: I'm getting really tired of random log outs!! Do they happen to you?

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
I've been having some issues with Webkinz. Just randomly when I'm either talking to my friends, or trading, I'll just be randomly logged off! It's been happening to my friends too. And it takes us forever to get back into a room together!
It just happened when I was trading with a rabbit. I was about to make a trade for something I have been dreaming of when I just get randomly logged off! I'm hoping the rabbit is still in the room...
Has this been happening to you?
Oooops! I'm soooo sorry. I didn't know there was already a thread about this and when I had tried to make one, it moved my post here!
But now I see other people are having this same issue.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 01:48 AM   #416
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

twice yesterday in two different accts........... and twice today in two differebt accts,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i cant play my mazes to get my trphey, it always loggs me off, i can get the easy mazes but never the last ones............... as ive said, if this isnt addressed very soon this may be the last straw for me................ not even a peep out of ganz................... shame on them
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #417
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

It happens to me all the time. Often when I'm going from place to place, it seems...
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #418
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

I have been getting logged out too. Every day for about two weeks now. I get logged out at 35 minutes. I have been gardening, at the academy, or playing in the arcade. But the log out always happens at 35 minutes.

I have begun to watch the time so when I notice it is getting close to 35 minutes, I wait and let myself get logged out so I don't get messed up while playing a game or in the academy.

It seems that when I log back in, I don't get kicked out at all.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 03:16 AM   #419
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I AM GETTING LOGGD OFF whenever i take a screenshot............... can anyone explain why? are they not wanting us to take screenshots now or something?

anyone else?
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #420
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ugh! I thought it was getting better...it didn't happen last week but today it just happened twice on two separate accounts...once when I was gardening which is just annoying but the second time I was in the hamster gift grab which I will not be able to go and complete now! That just makes me mad!
meandspencer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: