Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 09:54 AM   #391
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

too too many log outs. i am starting to write down the exact times i get logged out. got logged out twice so far, last log out was 8:00 am exactly.

i think they are doing maintenance. i think they need to free up space to work so they say to themselves, "log out all the accounts starting with A and next hour log out everyone starting with letter B" ,etc, etc. may be being done on purpose. who knows. this has just started recently actually.

i will have to do COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS on all my accounts again. good luck all
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #392
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Ga-a-a-a-ahh! I was on the fifth model in the Academy Style class and got logged off! And of course Ms C. recorded it as a fail. So five more badly dressed pink poodles...!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #393
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Happens to me too, especially if I'm playing games... I think you're right about the clicking thing because I was playing Booger Gets an A a few minutes ago and got logged out. But I don't get the message, it just sends me right to the screen that says thank you for playing webkinz blah blah would you like to log in again?

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Ga-a-a-a-ahh! I was on the fifth model in the Academy Style class and got logged off! And of course Ms C. recorded it as a fail. So five more badly dressed pink poodles...!
same, it's very annoying

I hope I don't get logged out while I'm at a party later today.

Last edited by mhig; 04-29-2011 at 11:56 AM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #394

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

I've been having the same problem recently, except it just logs me out without notice, like I clicked the log out button. I have no idea whats up with it, and its really annoying because Ill be in the middle of Jumbleberry Fields, or the Wheel of wow, and theyll say I did it for the day since they logged me out during it.
Breener is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #395
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Remember two months ago i said this wasn't happening to me? Now it is. Just not as bad as yours was. It mostly logs me out in MH, which is REALLY annoying because it's usually when i'm in the middle of making a maze. My tip: If your working on a maze, save it every two minutes.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #396
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Hi! this has beenhappening to me, too. i have been going to my room and when I do, webkinz just closes- and i get automaticly logged out! can ganz PLEASE fix this problem?
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #397
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I usually get logged out switching rooms. It's very annoying :/
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #398
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

It seems like this happens to me when my pet's hunger goes down for the third time. My pet starts out at 100%, and then falls to 98%, then 96%. When the hunger is about to fall to 94%, that is when I get logged out. It is really frustrating because I keep getting logged out in the middle of an Academy class or a good arcade game!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #399
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Smile

This happens to me too! Only thing is, most of the time, that window doesn't pop up.
I just get logged off. This glitch should be fixed soon. Very soon.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #400
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I was just logged out randomly while playing the moolah mountain, what a bummer!
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: