Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 04:49 AM   #381
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I just got logged out of my Curio Shop...Luckily I had already finished it, but it is still annoying to have to log back in.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 05:33 AM   #382
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I've had this issue for week or so. But today I noticed something different is happening. When trying to log in I will get the with the green screen, then right as the tool bar loads it closes out. My screen goes to Bing search........ I cleared my cookies and what-not and thought I had it fixed, but it's doing it again

you may have malware/spyware on your computer. you should use an anti-virus to do a scan of your computer. have you downloaded and installed anything lately. the new thing on the web is to have a program install a toolbar for something like yahoo, or bing. you dont need any toolbars except your current browser. when you install, chose the custom install and see what they want to include.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #383
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
you may have malware/spyware on your computer. you should use an anti-virus to do a scan of your computer. have you downloaded and installed anything lately. the new thing on the web is to have a program install a toolbar for something like yahoo, or bing. you dont need any toolbars except your current browser. when you install, chose the custom install and see what they want to include.
I haven't downloaded anything new to my computer. But I am running a scan now to see if it catches anything........ Thanks for tip hon!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #384
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

This is getting so old.....I am so sick of the random log offs - today I got logged off just before the end of the hamster moolah mountain! I do wish they would figure out what is the problem and fix it!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #385
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

im getting tired of the logging out. i did a SUGGESTION AND COMMENT in the WW newspaper area on all of my accounts. i dont like the forum set up and am not going to waste my time calling them.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #386
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This has been happening to me too... It's really frustrating sometimes!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #387
Yipes bunnies

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I haven't downloaded anything new to my computer. But I am running a scan now to see if it catches anything........ Thanks for tip hon!

with all these viruses, etc. i use more than one antivirus program. i had a virus that one program did not find but the other one did.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #388
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've actually seen some people posting on Webkinz's facebook regarding this logout issue...I don't know if they are WI members, but if enough people report the problem, in any venue they can, maybe they WILL listen and fix this ...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #389
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I called Ganz about a separate issue, but mentioned this one. They transferred me to Tech Support.

They are aware of the problem and are tracking it.

They asked what I was doing when I was logged out and when. They also asked for the username of the account(s) affected, my internet connection type (DSL, cable, dialup) and my internet provider (Time Warner, ATT, etc).

Please, if you are experiencing the random log out, keep a record of what you're doing and when. Then CALL Ganz at 1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469 (18 and over please) and let them know what's going on!

The more info they have, the faster they can pinpoint the problem.

Commiserating about it on a forum, while very therapeutic, will not help get the issue resolved.
webkinzmamma,i agree with everything you said. we need to contact them in any way we feel comfortable....... for me it is the ingame form in the newspaper area and now that i have the info they seem to want i can include that each time im logged off............ the only thing i dont agreewith,is that this particular part of the forum was PROMISED TO BE READ by ganz. so it is a place we dont just commiserate at........ liek other parts of the forum. the only reason i bother to come to the glitch area is because we were told ganz will read these reports. if that is not true anymore then justin needs to tell us, or else use his 'friendship'with ganz on our behalf to get this issue addressed......... that is my opinion only but im sure it would work at helping unless the servers are collapsing. in wihich casethey need to stop adding thingsuntil this is fixed. so many of us really cant play at all on our accts and this is way more major an issue than the contests at wkn or the themes at the wshop right now that are on the front page.
we really cant play, those of us who have this issue. IT CANT BE ALL OUR COMPUTERS , it just cant................. i hope to see this issue on wi front page soon because it seems the suits at ganz only read the articles that are on the front page-- if at all.

i appreciate the infor lucy hippo gives to us,however .................. it may help to at least rule things out if yu do what she suggests.............. to have more leverage to ganz since they blame thise kinds of things on us....................................

BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #390
papiegranny

papiegranny is a jewel in the roughpapiegranny is a jewel in the rough

I have noticed I am getting logged off since I upgraded to internet explorer 9 and I seem to get logged off when I get a post to my email or my face book. Because the notice is shown on my webkinz screen and then I go puff.
papiegranny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: