Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #361
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

it's happening to me too...and it happened in moolah mountain at least twice..even before i started the course (key craze too)..which are also once-a-day things

i had level 7 at atlantiles the other day and got thrown out
i thought it was my computer ...
pinukity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #362
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Well...the log out issue has not been fixed I just got logged out in the forest!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #363
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

I have been logged out two times, one when playing Bananza and the other just after finishing a game of Polar Plunge.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #364
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I gave up WW for Lent and was thrilled that my life was glitch-free for almost 2 months

I have been back on my account for 3 days now, and have been logged out every single time I am at the Academy, thus resulting in a FAIL for EACH class and EACH pet who is up during the auto-log out moment
I have been very patient with this auto-log out while taking classes for the betterment of my pets for 3 days straight, but since my beloved Blackhawks lost last night , I think it is time that Ganz heard from me too.

The orange spastic ball is cute, as is the pacifier theme, and the other items that you are introducing faster than the weeds in my garden grow, but what about those of us that like to actually play on the site without being forced to leave?!

COME ON GANZ - FIX THE GLITCHES BEFORE YOU TAKE ON ANOTHER 12 things that clearly cannot be handled properly

Will you be i$$uing refund$$$?
If not, then FIX THIS PLEA$E
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #365
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Default I'm getting really tired of random log outs!! Do they happen to you?

I've been having some issues with Webkinz. Just randomly when I'm either talking to my friends, or trading, I'll just be randomly logged off! It's been happening to my friends too. And it takes us forever to get back into a room together!
It just happened when I was trading with a rabbit. I was about to make a trade for something I have been dreaming of when I just get randomly logged off! I'm hoping the rabbit is still in the room...
Has this been happening to you?
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #366
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

Default Re: I'm getting really tired of random log outs!! Do they happen to you?

Yes I tried clearing my cache but nothing happened
allyb0 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #367
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: I'm getting really tired of random log outs!! Do they happen to you?

It always seems to happen to me when I'm in the middle of something.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #368
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

It happens to me, too...it's especially aggravating when it happens while I'm taking a class at the KA! Ugh!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #369

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Just happened to me on three accounts...two were in the hamster area and one was going into the pet's room. I lost my chance at key craze and moolah mountain for today. This is VERY aggravating!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #370

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I hate it. I've just been doing WI and barbie lately.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: