Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #351
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

These log out are becoming ridiculous. I had ten post gifts to send last night and I was logged right out afdter sending gift. Some went through, others did not and had to check dock and resent to people. I contantly get loigged out when playing the hamster moolah mountain., which means you loose your turn for the day. and I might point out that the few times finishe the race down the mountain I get some moolah but out of 20 times on the various accounts i do I have received only two gifts. Not very good statistics for the hype that was created. And boy oh bou, after spendinging literly hours collecting white chocolate eggs, 7 out of ten were empty. I am glad i did not spend real money on them or I would really be annoyed. Lastly, after all the hype with the spree games what is with the won dice per day, they could at least give us the three like the first day and if we click the floating dice for a b onus it would seem much more fair. I refuse to spend money to complete the game, and I am concerned that that could become very costly. Sounds like gambling to me and webkinz is a kids site and they can not even access the e store to get extra. I think webkinz dropped the ball this time. They need to rethink this!!!!!!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #352
Lil Kinz

Charlie Bucket is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also been logged out quite a bit today randomly, Also, I have been unable to get into kinz chat plus or do any jobs? anyone else had this problem? I have been off webkinz for a few months and just came back on today.
Charlie Bucket is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 02:39 AM   #353
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IVEBEEN LOGGED OUT SO MUCH TONIGHT that ive stopped playing in my accts.----------each acct (three of them, one in each zone) kept logging me out. with onc i wasadopting my potm pet, another i was feeding my pet and had the wshop open to sell stuff back, another i was loading jumbleberries............... if this keeps up it may be the last straw for me hnestlyk, ive been hanging on by a thread with this hobby for a year now........... all this after i had the perfect name for my pet but it would not let me have it............................ im so sick of all this junk. so ive invested all this money in this hobby just for the pleasure of not being able to play on any accts that ive spent my money on and not knowing why because the company wont even acknowledgea problem.................. real nice . i fill out the ingame form each and every log off.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #354
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I truely know how you feel BASMAT. I rush through all the activities everyday to try and avoid being logged out while in the middle of a class or daily activity. It sure has took the fun out of everything that I used to enjoy.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #355
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I truely know how you feel BASMAT. I rush through all the activities everyday to try and avoid being logged out while in the middle of a class or daily activity. It sure has took the fun out of everything that I used to enjoy.
That sums it up-with that cloud of the log-outs hanging over your head, you do not feel you can just sit and enjoy WW-decorating, gardening, partying, gaming-it all is plagued by the log-out and it all is either aggravating when you are logged out or you just stop doing it to avoid it altogether..I do hope they prioritize this...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #356
ctyankee55 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone contacted GANZ yet. This is really annoying, happens a lot - boom - goes right to login screen. A real pain when you're just about ready for your 'reward' for completing something - game, forest activities, etc.
ctyankee55 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #357
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I've just been logged out from two accounts, both times while playing Key Craze. If Ganz can't get it together and fix this problem, then they need to change all the daily activities so your turn ends while you complete it NOT when they kick you out. Bad enough to be constantly thrown out of the site without losing your only chance at an activity.

There's already been too many unfixed glitches this year that make playing harder. This one is making it impossible.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #358
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im sorry this is happening to all of you.................and mynoey i agree with how it should be but ganz never does that, even when we were logged of when they used to shut the na accts at 2amest they never warned us or let us finish our activity first................ they just dont have manners, never have and i dont think they ever will. ive been waiting for that to happen but ......................

the thing is, if they are deciding to log us off when they want us to go off, why isnt this happening to everyone and why does it happen when im only on my acct for about only ten minutes? and only with certain activities??????? i could see if i was a hog and im on for an hour,............ but really when im on is the middle of the night na time so not many are on...........and i dont have a lot of time to play in ww anyway so........................

ctyankee, when you fill out the ingame form you ARE notifying ganz in a direct way but in a less aggravating way.......... yes, its not as wonderful as calling and telling a cs rep but many of us have gone that route and many of us jsut get excuses which makes this much worse to deal with, it depends on which cs you get too.......... a few times i have actually gotten them to admit something but right about now im not feeling too friendly even to the poor cs people.

i dont think they will address this................ i really dnt. there are not 'enoough of us'. and i dont think they know what to do without putting money into it, which i dont see happening either. im quite jaded i know, but i didnt start out this way fiveyears ago.............. its been a learning curve.............

Last edited by BASMAT; 04-27-2011 at 12:45 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:53 AM   #359

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Hi there,
I am being logged out too. Usually when gardening, in the trading room, or paying a game. Today I was logged out at level 29 Ziggoz Pop...I'm furious...so close to that trophy! I, along with the rest of you, don't understand. This has started happening about a week ago....sounds like I'm not alone....

Opal14 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:58 AM   #360
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I get randomly logged out and it's most frustrating when you are doing the Academy or Jumbleberry fields cause you can't go back in so you lose out for that day and when it takes almost a year to complete your education well this says it all
Puppet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: