Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #331
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I've been logged out 6 times today without warning (American, deluxe accounts). The last one just happened while in the MIDDLE of playing Jumbleberry Fields.

--make that 7 times-- I was just randomly logged out while I was typing the above. I was opening my kinzposts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #332
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by britluvswebkinz
I always get logged out while playing Moolah Mountain..
Every other time doing the moutainI get logged out. urrr
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #333

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I keep getting logged out like 7 times a day. It is drving me crazy.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #334
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Something really needs to be done about getting logged out without warning! It's getting very upsetting to be logged out without any warning day after day! It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to do any classes or do my hamster activities for fear that I'll be logged out while in the middle of it! Please Ganz do something about this problem!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #335
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

This
Happens
To
Me
Repeatedly
On
A
Daily
Basis.
And
I
Am
Tired
Of
It.

I must say though, that my items have remained in my dock where they belong all day long. I don't think that glitch is fixed, but I appreciate a day's reprieve.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 04:33 AM   #336
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I'm starting to get paranoid and thinking its intentional.....I mean, we no longer have a problem logging ON to WW, so maybe they are 'programming' it to drop you after X number of minutes so that everyone has equal chance of logging in without a problem._____Am I making any sense?.......I know what I want to say but I'm not sure its coming out correctly.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #337
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I have started sending a comment through the comments/suggestions tab on the newspaper every time this happens. After getting randomly logged out, I will immediately log back in and send a message. Something like this:

I just got randomly logged out again. I was gardening in my room. I have a North American account and it was 8:07am. This has been happening a lot lately, and I know it isn't just my computer because it happens to my friends, too. Please fix this!

If I do this every time it happens, they'll get several messages a day from me. If everyone does this, they'll get hundreds, if not thousands of messages a day. And maybe, just maybe, they'll realize it's a problem.
acourt is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #338
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I am so so sorry that this is happening to everybody. I can totally relate to the frustration of it all. Google Chrome does help with it, but not all areas in WW work using Chrome...There is no perfect solution other than them fixin it...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #339
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

yep. I just got logged out when i was feeding the egg to the pet.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #340
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Grrr I'm about to blow a gasket! I just got logged out yet again while doing my agility class and of course failed another one of my pets because of this randomly being logged out! There is no sense in this mess!
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: