Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #321
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I don't get log off all the time.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #322
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

This just started happening to me a lot after the last maintenance. It would happen occasionally before, but now it's at least daily. Just now I was selling things back and the W-shop, and then -bam- logged out. Yesterday, I was doing Moolah Mountain and got logged out right before the end. And it happens in the middle of the day, not at night when you would expect them to go down for maintenance.
acourt is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #323
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY MOSTLY FIXED!!!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This has been happening to me since yesterday. I cannot take care of my gardens-as I get logged out every minute or so. No matter what I do, I keep getting booted out of WW. It isn't an internet issue because that usually causes things to freeze and then I get a please wait...this is an instant BAM Logged out screen...

I even just got logged out of Mazin' hamsters (and that area usually isn't that bad), which really made me mad since I was only one flag away from completing a hard maze.

Many times I will not even have a proper log in. It will go through the motions of logging in, the screen will start to show up, and before I even touch anything, that "you will be logged out" screen appears...very annoying.

It seems to be happening a LOT when I do Jumbleberry fields, garden, attempt to put items into a storage container, playing with zumbuddies, most of the jobs in the employment office, and basically anything that requires me to "click." If I am sitting there, it won't happen, but once I "click" I will be prompted by the log out message and then the log out screen...

The best advice I can give is to CALL THEM. They are aware of this issue, and know it is on their end. They tell me that no matter what I do on my end, it will not fix the problem, and that they have to fix it on their end. I can only assume this is not high priority for them since this has been going on since the beginning of DECEMBER. The more people that call, the more enticed they will to fix this problem.

This is the message:
Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Four about 6 days I have been using Google Chrome. In the past, I had tried it but it hadn't helped, but for some reason, it is helping now. I still get logged out randomly but it is not anywhere near the problem it used to be. Now an issue wiht google chrome is that all the dock items fly all over the page, but that is something I can live with as well as the few random long outs. I am calling this glitch fixed, since it is far more bearable.

***update update: Now that I can't use chrome all the time (because the new mazin' hamster moolah mountain will not load on it, I am back to using Firefox and getting logged out randomly...ARGH!!!
I'm NOT using Google Chrome or Foxfire, but I just got logged out in middle of a newspaper job. There was no systems error, I just got taken to the login screen. When I logged back in, The job was counted as done (No Kinzcash) and no chance to earn any until tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #324
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I got logged out randomly in Mazin Hamsters today on IE. It didn't even say oops I'm sorry ... or anything! I hope this gets fixed!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #325
moo

greenpeople has a spectacular aura about

i keep getting logged out during trading its a real pain in the behind i hope they fix it soon
greenpeople is offline Male
Old 04-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #326

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I've been getting logged out without warning at least once a day, usually when I am doing an academy class. I know it happens on server 1, I'll have to see if it happens on my other accounts.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #327
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I have just started getting logged out a ton since this past maintenance. So have dd and ds. Mine does not get a message either...just goes back to the log in screen. I hope Ganz realizes this is a MAJOR problem on their end.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #328
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

I have been trying to help my kids finish up their key challenges. I can't seem to finish a game of zingoz pop. I must have earned over 4000kc at this point and they have seen none of it credited to them due to the random log outs.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #329
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

I always get logged out while playing Moolah Mountain..
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #330
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Academy and Eager beaver are the big random log outs for me. I took the suggestion of somenone and I have been logging my self out and back in then doing these!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: