Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #301
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I have been trying to do things on my accounts in less than 10 minute increments (and then I log off and back on). This has not helped. I just got randomly logged out 4 more times since I last posted (including once again while playing Jumbleberry Fields on a different account)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #302

patmor will become famous soon enough

Thanks to all! I'm sorry it's happening but glad it is not just with me!

Last edited by patmor; 04-17-2011 at 10:45 PM..
Old 04-18-2011, 02:03 AM   #303
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

to all:

i suggest you all filling out the ingame form you access through the newspaper area, where you do the survey, on the bottom of the page............... its easy and fast , you dont need a code or your password and they know its from your acct. TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON......... ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL ADDRESS IT FAST.......... this is inexcusable. even more inexcusable to not address it in any way....................

im so tired of this stuff and im not a kid............... i cant imagine what goes on in the mind of a small child trying to learn the ways of the real world............ well i guess they are getting a good dose of it from ganz with this kind of stuff.

to make up for it a bit i do hope the spring egg thing will work for the kids but we shall see since its a new way of doing it................

this makes it so we really cant do much of anything without holding our breath.............. i mean come on!

fill out the form guys, thats what ive done each day..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #304

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Got logged out twice today in less than 10 min. Once during my first spin in Jumbleberry fields (can't go back in), and once during language class at the academy. Too bad it couldn't log me out during a class you can't pass anyway. Not during something easy like language.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #305

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I just got logged out during a great game of Smoothie Moves. I've been on since 10:02 and it kicked me out at 10:54.UGH!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #306

audi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud of

I feel your pain I was playing moolla mountian and it logged me out!
audi67 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 12:05 AM   #307
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I CNTINUE TO send the ingame form from all my accts until this gets fixed. no excuse for this. id give up festivals for a stable site any day.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #308

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

on level 10 of stardrops, booted me off. was on modzilla ( which usually does quite well for me) argh!!
CJMM is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 03:01 AM   #309
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I just got booted off for I think the 7th or 8th time today on all 4 accounts on all time zones. Today I'm using FF but it was happening yesterday also on IE and the day before on both browsers so you know its Ganz. I am sooooooo tired of this and I am a VERY patient person. Between this and the egg thing not working right in WKN I'm worn out........also, I just want to cry that I couldn't log on this weekend to get thechamber because of their glitch.......I tried on 4 browsers for forever abandoning some company that I had......it was especially irritating since I had missed the Persian window because of that same company
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #310
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Just got randomly logged out while in the middle of playing Jumbleberry Fields (and I lost my turn for the day) just a few minutes ago.

Right before 1am today, I got booted out of the 4 accounts that I was on doing dailies--one right after the other (about 15 seconds apart). This is getting really annoying.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: