Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #281
Webkinz :)

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This used to happen to all the time. Then one day(after months of frustration) it was fixed. Now here we go again!!!! Everytime they fix something or change something they break something else. Ganz I sure hope you are reading this forum....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! GET IT TOGETHER!!!!! All i want to do is water my garden without getting logged out every time I click on something.

Last edited by krda39; 04-16-2011 at 07:33 PM..
krda39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #282

puppydog5593 is a jewel in the roughpuppydog5593 is a jewel in the rough

I'm trying to get the key to kinzville,and I need to earn more kinzcash, and I keep getting logged out in the middle of the game. I don't even get my kinzcash! It happen to me today and yesterday. I really hope this gets fixed soon.
puppydog5593 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #283
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

i have been getting this to!!!!!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #284
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I think I was logged off 5-6 times today!

I really hate it when they fix one thing only have another problem start.... no wait I still have stuff floating out of my dock. They didn't fix it yet!!
kawee is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #285
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i am not in my accts m,uch in a day, but tonight each of my 3 accts was randomly logged off. on the one acct i had ten flags of 12 in a mazin hamster maze and BOOM

this has neverhappened to me before but i remembered seeing this thread so i wanted to post here b4 adding another.............. im sorry to know this has happenedbefore and it was an ongoingthing................ jeez. give us newstuff and the old stuff gets worse or fix onething and two things are now bad.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #286
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

I live in Asia and have been playing all afternoon. I have been randomly logged out dozens of times today alone. Its been a while since this has happened. The worst has been trying to load mazin hamsters. I thought at 1st it was my bad internet connection but I guess its a WW problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #287
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This is really sad, that this has been happening since the beginning of DECEMBER and they haven't figured it out...

Using Chrome does help with the random log outs, but Chrome will not load the moolah mountain, so again, I am stuck using Fire Fox with it's random log outs-sometimes it takes five or more tries to even log in as I will log out before even logging in completely. It's very annoying, and almost caused me to quit WW altogether. I do hope they fix this, as if they don't, I fear many more people will just stop trying...and that is just tragic!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #288
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YEAH I AGREE, the thing is its not just MH for me......... i was rearranging stuff in my room on my main acct, a na one, and BOOM............... then with my hamster............ the thing is , this is a new issue for me............ its never happened to me so whatever they did this weekend is what did it for me................ i know its been ongoing for most of you, but i lucked out so far and i only mention it because maybne it will give a clue as to what they did .............. this is crazy because imafraid to play MH in the maze area, and play a game and now do my rooms......................r the dailies and then loose my turn or my kc............... this is just so not cool....................................... im so sad and so frustrated. i hadenough frustration with things, and i still have the loding issue where i can only gt in one time a day with my MH so if im logged out i cant get back in again...................... what is wrong with this company that they cant make it right and fast...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #289

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

Ditto! This happens to me when I am in the arcade mostly.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #290
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I seem to get logged out every 30 minutes. I was playing Tile Towers and would've earned 73 kinzcash but now i won't since i was logged out! So annoying! Sorry to everyone else with this problem!
Pollybear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: