Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #271
ImagineHappy1
Banned
ImagineHappy is just really niceImagineHappy is just really nice

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Hmm, That is definitly Strange, I wonder if you have been inactive for a while then it logs you out? If not, Then I am not sure of the answer. You should call Webkinz and let them know about it. There telephone nnumber is 1866Webkinz. Hope that Helps, and hope it gets fized soon!
ImagineHappy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #272
Webkinz :)

puppydog5593 is a jewel in the roughpuppydog5593 is a jewel in the rough

That's happening to me to. At I thought it was just my computer, but my friend got logged off today to. Me and my friend don't even get warning messages. At first I thought that it was just because I was on Mazin Hamsters and I haven't clicked anthing in while, but today my friend got logged off in the middle of Supermodelz.
puppydog5593 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #273
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

This happened to me and my friend today while we were inside mazes in Mazin Hamsters
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #274
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I got randomly logged out today an additional 4 times on different accounts: 2 more times while in the new hamster area running down the hill and 2 times while searching for keys in the key craze. After I log back in, I am unable to complete the activity/game because the programming thinks I already did it. I have been missing a lot of turns for the daily hamster activities because of the random log outs.

This is NOT because of inactivity!!! I was actively playing in the hamster area.

This all started when Ganz quit doing the long 2am maintenance. They are probably doing updates/backups/changes all day long (intermittently) that mess with the databases that our accounts are on, and that is what is kicking us out randomly (just a theory).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 01:37 AM   #275

Ozmorrhiza is on a distinguished road

I have also experienced the odd and sudden log out on both my accounts and in my kids. This only began happening to us since the new hamster mountain game was added. It happens most often when we are in the hamster games but it also has happened in other areas such as in my rooms. It is sudden and there are no pop-ups saying what is happening. Everything just goes blank and then the "log back in" screen comes up. Today alone it has happened six times. Every time it happened in the middle of activity. And if it was a daily game we lost the chance to earn our points and prizes.
Ozmorrhiza is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #276
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Hi, ever since Wednesday's maintenance I get kicked out of Webkinz all of the time for no reason. I haven't been idle -- sometimes it has been while PJ Collie is talking and my dock is loading, other times it's been in the arcade, during school (failed class), during the gem hunt (lost my money), and one time all I did was click on an arrow in the forest area to scroll to a different section (Zums, Star challenge, etc) and it logged me out.
It's happening in all 3 of my accounts and it did not do this prior to Wednesday's update.
VERY FRUSTRATING, Ganz!!!

Last edited by purple525; 04-16-2011 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: forgot something
purple525 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #277
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

Yikes! I hope this gets fixed soon. On three accounts yesterday I got logged out unexpectedly on the new Hamster run! and of course--once logged out, you can't play until the next day. I don't even know if I got the moolah I had earned so far!

Plus, twice on the classes, which made me 'fail' a class.

I really don't like this glitch!
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #278
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I got logged out when doing Moolah Mountain.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #279
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by purple525
Hi, ever since Wednesday's maintenance I get kicked out of Webkinz all of the time for no reason. I haven't been idle -- sometimes it has been while PJ Collie is talking and my dock is loading, other times it's been in the arcade, during school (failed class), during the gem hunt (lost my money), and one time all I did was click on an arrow in the forest area to scroll to a different section (Zums, Star challenge, etc) and it logged me out.
It's happening in all 3 of my accounts and it did not do this prior to Wednesday's update.
VERY FRUSTRATING, Ganz!!!
I am sorry this is happening to you (and everyone else it is happening to). This has actually been happening to me ever since they did away with the 2am maintenance (so for a LONG time). I wish Ganz would have fixed the problem for the people/accounts that it was affecting, but apparently they have made it worse (since we are seeing more accounts, like yours, affected by the random log out glitch).

I got randomly logged out around 6 times yesterday, and that doesn't include the 3 times I got kicked out of the hamster area and sent back to the newspaper with an unknown error message (while in the middle of a daily hamster activity or just waiting for the area to load). I say an "unknown" error message, because there were no words in the error box! LOL! So, I have no idea why my account was kicked out of the hamster area. I was able to go right back into the hamster area and then see that it thought I already did the daily activity. This has been happening way too often lately.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #280
Wacky Holidays!

I just got randomly logged out when I clicked on the wheel of wishes link (deluxe activity) at 5:58pm. By the time I got logged back in, it was too late to do the wheel of wishes.
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: