Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 06:59 AM   #261
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Log Out

It happens to me multiple times per day these past few days. Just out of no where ~ logged off. I can be in the clubhouse, playing a game ... in my room ...

I suppose we should give Ganz a call and ask them about it, it's obviously a glitch.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 07:19 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

It happened to me yesterday while I was in the middle of a class at the Kinzville Academy.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 08:52 AM   #263
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Oh Thank goodness Its been happening to me since yesterday. It started doing the mazen hamsters. I do have a post about it. Wow I wrote to ganz 3 times so far. I think it started with the new updates, The new hamster gam. I am glad Im not alone.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #264
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Me too, yesterday, and just a little bit ago while my pet was decorating his room. (At least I didn't get bombed out of a game or a class!)
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #265

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This has happened to me four times this morning on different accounts! Twice while decorating rooms (different accounts). The other times I was on the map.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #266
ants another

KittyPoet has a spectacular aura about

i just keep being logged out randomly but with out any massage
KittyPoet is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #267
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

It happened to me 4 times yesterday and twice today, 3 times while gardening. It happened to my DS just as he had started Moolah Mountain, he was furious, it was the first time he had been on Webkinz in months, after what he said I'll bet Ganz's ears were on fire .
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 04-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #268
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Default I keep getting knocked off of Webkinz World

It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Every once in awhile, I just get thrown off. Suddenly, I'm logged out and back at the login screen. Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT:
Oh I see they moved my post here! So obviously, it's not just me!

Last edited by heronbythesea; 04-15-2011 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #269

RosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud of

Exclamation Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This has happened to me about 6 times inthe past 24 hours. Mostly when I'm in a class, then when I log back in I have failed that class. That is so frustrating. I only have 2 accounts, but I can't sleep at night (I'm a night owl, lol) so I play on my WebKinz. It just upsets me that I get logged out all the time, more in just the past 3 days. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having these problems, and very sorry for everyone else who is haviong the same problem. I keep telling myself to keep my chin up that Ganz will finally fix this problem.
RosyKitten12 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #270
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Today's log outs (so far), twice for me. Once when I was starting Moolah Mountain on one account and while selling things to the WShop on another account. DH was logged out while actively weeding a garden on one of his accounts. Three different servers, all three accounts are Deluxe.
Mynoey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: