Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #231
♡✿♡✿♡✿♡
Webkinz :)

skippy8299 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Annoying log-out glitches.

I've been experiencing multiple log-out glitches. The most annoying is when I changed a clubhouse or zone, it all freezes up. Also sometimes when I go into a room it freezes. Or if I move to the Map from the Clubhouse, it freezes. I know there's no real way to fix this, I'm just wondering if anyone else had these problems? And maybe I will try a different browser than Firefox.
skippy8299 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #232
♡✿♡✿♡✿♡

skippy8299 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Being logged out randomly

I sort of have that problem; it just freezes and so then my only choice is to log-out.
skippy8299 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #233

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Yes, I get logged out a lot too, its like Ganz is limited our time on their site. Josie2
Old 04-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #234

honeypie890 is on a distinguished road

Default the tree house

when im in the tree house when i try to change rooms i click on it and nothing happens or it gets frozen then webkinz shuts off grr it makes me mad !!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #235
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got logged out without any warning, just as I was finishing my hairdressing class (2:45pm EST, American deluxe account). I clicked "finish" and I got logged out. I don't think it has anything to do with clicking "finish" because this is not the first hairdressing class I did today; and the others worked just fine. I just flunked the hairdressing class when I should have received double credit for passing it, since it is super school day.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #236
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I've been getting randomly logged out a lot lately, but I'm not sure if I accidentally press F5, i usually have other webpages open while on WW and forget to click them instead of noisily over them.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #237
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It has been happening to me a lot!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #238
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

weird, that sometimes happens to me too.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 AM   #239
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
I've been getting randomly logged out a lot lately, but I'm not sure if I accidentally press F5, i usually have other webpages open while on WW and forget to click them instead of noisily over them.

If you accidentally press F5, then you will get the log in screen (where you enter your username and password). If you get randomly logged out without warning, then you get the log out screen (the screen after you click "log out"). (That's what happens to me.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #240
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Being 'Kicked out' Of webkinz world?

When I was in the arcade on webkinz, choosing which game to play (With the choice help of my brother). I made sure my hands were away from the keyboard as we talked (I've had many accidental manual refreshings before). After I had played Cash Cow 2, I was logged out suddenly, as if I pressed the log out button. But my cursour was nowhere near the log out button, and I wasn't even touching my mouse! (Nor was my brother). I'm wandering if it was just a glitch, or if Cash Cow 2 is glitched. If something like that has happened to you, please say. If you happened to be finished playing cash cow2/playing cash cow2 at the time, please say here.
Candycat609 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: