Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #221
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Omg I hate that! I have been logged out so many times today for nothing and other days too! I really get annoyed by that...
Lanawas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #222
minnottes has disabled reputation

Default Re: Trade Room Glitch

This happened to my little girl the other day. Marissa the dalmation, if you are out there, my daughter, who I believe was using her green earth puppy, still has the item you wanted.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #223
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

Default Glitch in Quizzy's

I've been noticing the last few days that when I try to go to the new section of Quizzy's, I get automaticaly logged- out. Has anyone else had this problem?
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #224
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Trade Room Glitch

I hate when that happens.
It happens so much and sometimes the other person gives up and doesn't want to trade no more.. Its a usual thing that happens a lot and I do not like it
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #225

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: Glitch in Quizzy's

yeah. it happened to me. i log back in and go there. then it works the second time.
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #226
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

if i am in trading room and after i go to the studium, i get this log out ad
nici is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 06:23 AM   #227
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Being logged out randomly

today, its happen to me when i been in level 12 in plumpy hairstyle game
i lost more then 200 kc!

Last edited by nici; 04-08-2011 at 06:28 AM..
nici is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #228
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I posted this on another thread:
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I get the random logout glitch when I use firefox and explorer-it is VERY bad and logs out every minute to every ten minutes-that is the problem, you may start playing a game and BOOM lose all your progress...

Google chrome has cured me of random logouts-but I will get logged out when I feed my pet and I also have items all over my page (from my dock) which becomes an issue because gift boxes will get opened or your pet will randomly eat a food you didn't want it to...

I suggest using Chrome if your random log outs are too much to bear, just use it realizing that these other glitches will plague you. I made a thread regarding this back in November or December-it went on for about three months until I retried chrome and found it helped...The Ganz folks know of it, but they don't seem to have it on high priority because not many report it...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 06:59 AM   #229
sylvantrails is a jewel in the roughsylvantrails is a jewel in the rough

I seem to get logged out every time I hit level 9 or 10 in Smoothie Moves. Really frustrating.

Sorry it's happening to you.
sylvantrails is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #230
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
At any given time, COMPLETLY random, I'm logged out of webkinz. This is realy annoying! One time I FINALLY caught a zum, another I had an incrediby high score in a game, and another playing key craze. I've also been loggedout in my room alot, anyone else have this problem?!
Welcome to WI.

yes, lately i have been getting randomly logged out. i wasnt doing anything important so it didnt bother me. Ganz has many problems, like Unity Player crashes browsers, Flash Player crashes, Hamsters mazes are not working properly, etc. etc.

My question is --why does the message come up that the Clubhouse Is Currently Closed???? you are there in the room. i could understand if you are trying to enter the clubhouse. it is the same as getting randomly logged off WW. boo hoo
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: