Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #211
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This has happened to me since I started Webkinz but has for sure been worse lately. I have tried Chrome, IE, Opera, Firefox...it's not you, it's Webkinz. This week I got logged out of a party (three times), the Mazin' Hamster game is SO bad I literally click on the screen with my mouse every 15-20 seconds so I hopefully stay and don't get punted (this was because of Ganz telling meI get punted out because of the "logged out from inactivity" thing, which isn't true). And, as others have said, logged out buying selling sitting trading playing.....yes they can fix it. it is their programming.

it's amazing to me how they have money to go on national road tours to try to sign up more and more and more people on to the site but they cant fix the site, which is the whole idea of being on Webkinz. If they're that over crowded that they have to clear their traffic by throwing people out after 5 minutes they ought to take a better look at all they do.

And whoever said they were getting 'please wait', my accounts have been unuseable for the last 4 days because of this. and it takes forever to pull things up when I sign on....green screen, then the dock, piecemeal. Lots of things I click to like kinzpost or the arcade just give me a blank screen.

Get your act together Ganz. I cant think of any other game site or even website that is this buggy. People pay for this!
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #212
Webkinz :)

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Getting logged out randomly!

Me too! I don't go there much unless I have items to trade, but it's annoying when I get logged out. Or the 'Please Wait...' never ends and I have to log out during a good trade! :/
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #213
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Webkinz appears to be broken and it isn't getting fixed with their every-two-week updates. I am not sure what to think, but surely they know by now that they have a lot of unhappy customers.

Here is my tired-of list.
I am tired of having dock items all over my page, I am tired of being logged out when I feed my pet, I am tired of being logged out when I attempt to put Jumbleberry Farm berries into their jars, I am tired of my pets randomly being fed foods from my dock that I intended to save, I am tired of being frozen when I open a Kinzstyle shopping bag, I am tired of not seeing all the words the pets around me are saying in the park and in the Clubhouse, I am tired of having the blue name bubbles always on and obscuring pets in the park, I am tired of getting scary warnings about stopping what I am doing or get banned in the park when I have not spoken a word, and I am tired of invisible pets (ghosts) in the park!
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #214
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I get the random logout glitch when I use firefox and explorer-it is VERY bad and logs out every minute to every ten minutes-that is the problem, you may start playing a game and BOOM lose all your progress...

Google chrome has cured me of random logouts-but I will get logged out when I feed my pet and I also have items all over my page (from my dock) which becomes an issue because gift boxes will get opened or your pet will randomly eat a food you didn't want it to...

I suggest using Chrome if your random log outs are too much to bear, just use it realizing that these other glitches will plague you. I made a thread regarding this back in November or December-it went on for about three months until I retried chrome and found it helped...The Ganz folks know of it, but they don't seem to have it on high priority because not many report it...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #215
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

I just spoke with Webkinz (866 WEBKINZ) and was told they have no reports of being logged out when feeding your pets. I said I have read of it happening in other accounts and he said they have no reports of that.
When I mentioned my list of woes (he got tired after the first three!) he said they know about the items leaving the dock and are working on it. To all my other issues, he said they are recommending I try FireFox. Since it happens on three different computers in my home and we each use a different browser, he recommends Friefox or a version of Internet Explorer before IE8. They know nothing about Chrome. Oh, bother. So I will download Firefox and see if it make s a difference.
The missing words, ghosts and constant name bubbles are an issue with my own Internet provider -- SLOW Internet is bad for Webkinz.
Just thought you would like to know the result of my latest call.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #216
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
I just spoke with Webkinz (866 WEBKINZ) and was told they have no reports of being logged out when feeding your pets. I said I have read of it happening in other accounts and he said they have no reports of that.
When I mentioned my list of woes (he got tired after the first three!) he said they know about the items leaving the dock and are working on it. To all my other issues, he said they are recommending I try FireFox. Since it happens on three different computers in my home and we each use a different browser, he recommends Friefox or a version of Internet Explorer before IE8. They know nothing about Chrome. Oh, bother. So I will download Firefox and see if it make s a difference.
The missing words, ghosts and constant name bubbles are an issue with my own Internet provider -- SLOW Internet is bad for Webkinz.
Just thought you would like to know the result of my latest call.
Jeanene
There is already IE9 and they are recommending a version BEFORE IE8? Can't they keep up with technology?

Firefox is a lot slower for me than IE!

Yes, slow internet is bad for Webkinz, but let me tell you what happened to me a couple of days ago (and we have really fast internet)....

I was doing the kinzpost sorter job where the boxes are supposed to go down the conveyor belt and then you stack the boxes to equal a certain number. I didn't see any boxes coming down the conveyor belt, so I paused the belt and a box popped up in the middle of the belt. I had to continue doing the job where I had to pause it every 3-4 seconds in order to see the boxes. Webkinz has done something to their programming where they are skipping frames in order to make other areas faster (most likely because of all the rotating and animated ads they added), and it just so happened that each frame that was skipped was the frame with the boxes! I had to "slow down" their programming by pausing the game every few seconds so it would work properly. It was a nightmare!

The "missing words, ghosts and constant name bubble" you are experiencing could be a result of their programming changes. There are probably not enough people complaining about it, so they will do nothing about it. So many people are just getting used to their glitches and used to customer service saying "nobody else has reported it" or "we know about it and they are working on it" that people just don't bother calling in anymore. I have heard "nobody else has reported it" many times, when I knew that it wasn't true because it was something I had already called in about 2 times before!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #217

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Trade Room Glitch

Sometimes when I go to the trading room and am about to trade with another person, I get a message that says, "A server error has interrupted the trade. Please log out and log back in to find your items your dock." This happens a lot and it ruins my trade! Sometimes a really good one, too. I am sick of it! Does this happen to anyone else?
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #218
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Default Re: Trade Room Glitch

Hiya it happened to me!!!! Omg i was trying to get cat with dum items and they pushed trade but didnt mea to and it said that when he pushed it and so i logged out then back in and it was in my dock!!!all three pieces!!
cg7gg is offline Male
Old 04-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #219

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: Trade Room Glitch

it's so annoying! i was gonna have an awesome (and totally fair) trade! then that stupid message popped up.
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #220
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

today I logged in and it seems ww is slow its not working right now for me
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: