Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #191
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

RATS! I just got log out while hosting a house party.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #192
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It is a MAJOR glitch that has been occuring since december (I made a thread about it back then)...BUT if you use google chrome, it really does help-I hardly have those anymore now....IE and FF both did it badly for me...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #193
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I ALWAYS get logged out during Kinzville Academy causing me to fail the class
Today I was on level 5 playing pizza palace and got logged out!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 08:56 PM   #194
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

this has happened lately to me lots while playing zingos pop... and to make matters worse, i was up to $400 one of the games when i got logged out. am a deluxe member too so it's not just regular members.
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #195
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I'm deluxe also
I got a good deal and the trading room and never got to do it
It happens to me when trading
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #196
.:: Autism Awareness

DappleApple is on a distinguished road

Yeah this happened to me too. Yesterday actually. I was trying to go to the Magical Forest then suddenly, Logged off.
DappleApple is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 11:59 AM   #197

gerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah it happens to me almost every time I got to Quizzy's Discovery Zone.It's getting annoying...
gerbilsrawesome is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 01:33 PM   #198

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I sometimes get logged out on the hour, when the time switches over (at 1:00, 2:00, etc.) I have a Deluxe account and a fast internet connection so I know it's neither of those things!

It's just part of playing in WW, I believe. Sorry it keeps happening to you.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #199
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Being logged out randomly

At any given time, COMPLETLY random, I'm logged out of webkinz. This is realy annoying! One time I FINALLY caught a zum, another I had an incrediby high score in a game, and another playing key craze. I've also been loggedout in my room alot, anyone else have this problem?!
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #200
Diabetes Awareness

monkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura aboutmonkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Being logged out randomly

Yeah, that happens to me too. For the past 2 days, I've been randomly logged out at least 20 times. At first, I thought someone was hacking my account, but nothing was taken. I know now it's a glitch. But I'm getting really annoyed. Ganz, PLEASE fix this!
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: