Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #171
ho me?
Webkinz :)

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

Its working again for me on two different accounts and servers. 2:30 NA KT
wircfan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #172
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

yes, well I logged in and it kicked me out again-same as always-half way through wishing well...Guess they didn't fix MY issue...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #173
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yeah I am back in on Euro. Will check rest in a few.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #174
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hmm...I can't log on either right now at all-in the same way that it usually happens, an incomplete log-in...only it is chornic...

If it is happening to everyone and we can't log in at all-it is probably some they are planning on fixing...
View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Is this widespread then? I'd just bought a superhero item from the W-shop and tried to put it in the room where I tried to put the Plush Rug, and got logged out.
I guess we're all out!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm almost glad that it is happening to everyone-it makes me hopeful that they are fixing the one that seems to only be plaguing SOME people...but it is still annoying!
I managed to log in, then got logged out - then same thing happened - and on the 3rd try (which is supposed to be the charm) it told me it could not connect to webkinz world.

Hope they fix it soon b/c I need to send out a bunch of packages today!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #175

Bojoness has disabled reputation

happened to me to. it keeps telling me it can't connect, so i took a bathroom break and thought i'd try ,but not much luck.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #176
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I was able to get into all my accounts now.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #177
johnsonbuckrun

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
It sometimes happens if you hit the Backspace key...
Try highlighting the text you want to delete and pressing the Delete key.
Works for me.
kinzvillerocker is offline Male
Old 02-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #178
iamawackywinner2

I am so sorry that you are having this problem. It is so frustrating. Have you called Ganz yet? Mine are still logging in just fine so far. Good luck.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #179
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

RATS! Now it happen to me. I was in the kinzville park picking up litter and lt log me out on webkinz world.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #180
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

This happend to me before, but hasn't happend in awhile. So sorry, hope it gets fixed. (its very upsetting)
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: