Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #151
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
YAAAAAGH!! I just had finished my creativity class in the Academy this morning, and I got logged out before I got credit. It went down as a failure. That's SO frustrating!!

The really ironic thing is that when I wanted to log out later, I noticed they changed the way you log out, and there is no log out button!!
oh NO! I had so hoped that this maintenance would bring us good news I'm SO sorry that happened to you!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #152
amy0519 :)

Madisonroxx is on a distinguished road

OMG! THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!! im just glad im not the only one......
Madisonroxx is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #153
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I just received another email in response to this issue. They have requested that I again call them (and this time there was no name attached to the email). I will do so tomorrow as now I'll be running to get kids and do homework...I'll keep you posted...
Old 02-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #154
Webkinz :)

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

I have had soooooo many problems like this lately. I keep getting this message at random times, but for some reason I get it mainly when trying to put berries in my jars in Jumbleberry Fields. It's really annoying. And then also sometimes, my screen just goes green when loading. SOOOOOO annoying!! Grr, I wish they would get on these problems!
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #155

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Yes, it's happened to me a bunch of times. Mostly on the calendar on Quizzy's. Since then i avoid the calendar. My other account, GdcHomes has less for some reason. Less pets?

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 02-19-2011 at 09:46 AM..
Old 02-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #156
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

I still haven't figured out what EXACTLY triggers it...There are lots of times and places-some days are worse than others-today was hhorrible...got logged out of my jellybean guesses (luckily though, that game doesn't lock you out-you can always log back in and finisih your guesses) three times...

All my accounts are equally bad-and two accounts each only have three pets...
Old 02-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #157

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Well DB, i hope your accounts work soon for you and your Webkinz.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #158
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

That used to happen to me, but then it stopped. It's so ANNOYING!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #159
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

It seems to be getting a LITTLE better, I still have lots of incomplete log-ins...Random log-outs occur still just after jumbleberry field (prior to being awarded berries) and especially during my gardening. I limit my time on WW because it is still too aggravating...
Old 02-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #160
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It seems to be getting a LITTLE better, I still have lots of incomplete log-ins...Random log-outs occur still just after jumbleberry field (prior to being awarded berries) and especially during my gardening. I limit my time on WW because it is still too aggravating...
That is what keeps happening to me, incomplete log ins. It's so irritating.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: