Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #131
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

Strangely, it only happens to me when i'm in Mozilla FF, flash player crashes. But I've only gotten logged out random a few times. It's reaaaaly annoying.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #132
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
Strangely, it only happens to me when i'm in Mozilla FF, flash player crashes. But I've only gotten logged out random a few times. It's reaaaaly annoying.
oh yes, the flash crash...That happens to me too, but it isn't the "random log out." If you aren't plagued by this you are very lucky. It is making things really toughto do in WW...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #133
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oooo that is the worst,when you lose all you've worked for

I just haven't been doing anything major because I know this is going to happen...I'm going to call them later on and see if they are aware of any issue...
oh that is the worst. its happened a few times to me and I was so confused by what happened. I also hate when it logs you out and that message comes up but it hasn't happened very often and i don't think it's happened very recently to me.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #134
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Most accounts are on its own server so some accounts are luckier than others.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #135
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Red face Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

It happens to me when I am on mazin hamsters hamster hamlet. It loads then my Flah player... crashes. Its getting really annoying. At least I know it isn't only me who keeps getting messages like that

I luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room

Imma stealthy Ninja
Ham4life is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #136
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
It happens to me when I am on mazin hamsters hamster hamlet. It loads then my Flah player... crashes. Its getting really annoying. At least I know it isn't only me who keeps getting messages like that

I luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room

Imma stealthy Ninja
yes it does happen a lot when I am exiting the mazin hamsters and returning to webkinz world.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #137
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Dbird, I'm sorry you and others are having problems. I know that you believe it is 'their' problem, which it most likely is, but I'm wondering if anyone who's had this problem had the chance to log into their accounts from another PC, say from another location or ask a trusted friend to do it for you. Doing so would really ascertain where the problem stems. I have several accounts as you know and don't experience this but I can only imagine the anguish you are experiencing.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #138
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Dbird, I'm sorry you and others are having problems. I know that you believe it is 'their' problem, which it most likely is, but I'm wondering if anyone who's had this problem had the chance to log into their accounts from another PC, say from another location or ask a trusted friend to do it for you. Doing so would really ascertain where the problem stems. I have several accounts as you know and don't experience this but I can only imagine the anguish you are experiencing.
Well actually, their tech department told me that the problem was on their end, and that they are aware of it and are working on it. The one rep said she had the same problem as well. We've used Dh's computer and the same thing happens...

It really is quite bothersome, but I do wonder as to why some people are experiencing it and others are not. It sort of gives me hope that I'd be able to figure it out... I fail to see the trigger. One thing, DH has vista, I have xp...does it matter? not a clue. I have tried different browsers, and chrome, ff and IE all have the same problem. I've updated all my flash stuff...

It is bazaar though, if I have a few accounts open at once, they will ALL be logged out at the same time, like a whirlwind goes through and wipes them all...
Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #139
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

How odd...Are you all american? It could just be some american accounts, which would explain why it's not happening to me, as I'm english. Poor you lot. I'd go crazy if it kept happening to me, as webkinz is my.....*Thinks*......Second favorite thing to go on. I totaly feel sorry for you lot. If I were old enough, I'd phone GANZ myself and tell 'em to fix it! (I know, it would be a bit naughty to tell GANZ to fix something, and if it were for you people, there would be a chance GANZ would say they knew/You'd have to phone them yourselfs. Oh well. You can try an e-mail at that yourselfs, if your too scared to say it out loud to GANZ).
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #140
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Candycat609
How odd...Are you all american? It could just be some american accounts, which would explain why it's not happening to me, as I'm english. Poor you lot. I'd go crazy if it kept happening to me, as webkinz is my.....*Thinks*......Second favorite thing to go on. I totaly feel sorry for you lot. If I were old enough, I'd phone GANZ myself and tell 'em to fix it! (I know, it would be a bit naughty to tell GANZ to fix something, and if it were for you people, there would be a chance GANZ would say they knew/You'd have to phone them yourselfs. Oh well. You can try an e-mail at that yourselfs, if your too scared to say it out loud to GANZ).
I wish it were that easy...I have three NA accounts and one Asian and one Euor...They all suffer from this..
I've emailed them three times, called twice and they have returned my call once.
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: