Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #121
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

It happens to me after Intelligence Class and while loading Intelligence. In that case, it is Adobe Flashplayer that crashes.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #122
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
It happens to me after Intelligence Class and while loading Intelligence. In that case, it is Adobe Flashplayer that crashes.
Oh yes, the intelligence class does crash my adobe flashplayer too-but only on the pets that are beyond level 5-totally bazaar...but it is a different type of log out issue than what I'm experiencing..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 06:24 AM   #123
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

this is STILL happening, and I"m getting more and more discouraged...It typically takes me three attempts every log in...
Old 02-09-2011, 06:45 AM   #124
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Good Day Everyone. Glad to see it's just not me having the problem with total crash while trying to access the Intelligence questions. It is so aggrivating. Wonder if the flash has to be updated?
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #125
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was logged out automatically yesterday when I clicked on trash in the park.

I am still having trouble with only getting the green screen when I try to log in or getting the "Sorry.... you will now be logged out" even before I get logged in!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #126
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

This happens to me too...and it's usually in the middle of something importantish, like almost completing a maze, or getting a score that's high in the arcade..
I hope Ganz will be able to fix this soon (:
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #127
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

ARRGH! I wish they'd fix this already...Just took me SIX tries to log in...I've given up keeping track of every log out or incomplete log in, it's too tedious...Took me FOREVER to rearrange my room today, I swear it logged out just about every time I'd try to move a piece of furniture...
Old 02-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #128
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
I'm glad it's not just me! Hopefully the more people that complain the better, and faster they get it done!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:48 AM   #129
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

I'm so done it isn't even funny. I can't log in on two accounts-getting that "you've been logged out" message and on the other it just booted me out. For the last time. I have sent them one final nasty gram.

Message to Ganz: If this is not fixed in one week from today I am done. Completely. I am done being patient regarding this. I have too much time and money invested in this to have you know this is an issue and NOT fix it. I have always sung your praises and given you the benefit of the doubt. This issue has seriously interrupted our playing experience for THREE MONTHS.

dbird is angry and giving up.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:49 PM   #130
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

It hasn't been happening to me... but last night i did get logged out without ANY warning at all. Just once though. I can't see any reason why this is happening... All i can say is good luck. I really hope it stops for you guys!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm so done it isn't even funny. I can't log in on two accounts-getting that "you've been logged out" message and on the other it just booted me out. For the last time. I have sent them one final nasty gram.

Message to Ganz: If this is not fixed in one week from today I am done. Completely. I am done being patient regarding this. I have too much time and money invested in this to have you know this is an issue and NOT fix it. I have always sung your praises and given you the benefit of the doubt. This issue has seriously interrupted our playing experience for THREE MONTHS.

dbird is angry and giving up.
THREE MONTHS???? I see why your so mad! GANZ needs fix this. I would call in to help but since it isn't happening to me i can't just lie... Hopefully this clears up soon.

Last edited by luree611; 02-11-2011 at 04:54 PM..
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: