Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

It happened to me while I was playing Tile Towers. I was able to log back in though. At least I know now it wasn't only me this was happening to.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
YES, there is a LOT Of times that the accounts won't even log in properly-they just load...then the "you've been logged out" screen pops up before it fully loads...

Have you called them yet SnowCrystal? I do know that they said they are aware of it, but the more that people call, the more that they will move it on their priority list...

Major triggers for me are gardening, jumbleberry fields, any sort of job, putting items into storage bins and anything that requires me to "click." (which is just about everything)..
I haven't called them yet about this; but I will. I can't figure out a certain "trigger" for my log offs. Right now my account being active is the trigger!

It used to happen only once in a while for me; but today it has been very annoying (happening WAY TOO MANY TIMES on different accounts--and then not being able to log back in again right away--almost like they are playing with my account database so it is unavailable to me.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #113
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

9:52pm - I just got logged out automatically when I was on the "today's activities" page and clicked to play bingoz. This is an American Deluxe account on on server 3. I am getting soooooo aggravated with this (but at least I wasn't at the end of a job or in the middle of doing a timed activity this time). I can't believe how many times this is happening today!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #114

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I had read this thread yesterday and was glad it was not affecting me but tonight on 2 accounts servers 5 and 6 this just happened to me. One on home page and other was on the map about 15 minutes apart. At least I wasn't in the middle of a game.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 06:03 AM   #115
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, maybe we should keep track of when and where this is happening? I'll try, although it might get to be too much..

5:53 AM: logged out before logged in server 14
5:56 AM logged out when clicking to go to wheel of wow server 13
6:09 AM: logged out before logged in server 12
6:15 AM: logged out while clicking to make a wish in wishing well server 12
6:25 AM: logged out when clicking to enter Jumbleberry fields server 16
6:50 AM: logged out before logged in on server 13
7:02 AM: logged out before logged in on server 13
11:56 AM: llogged out while trying to load zshop

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-30-2011 at 11:58 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #116
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

From now on I am keeping track of these log outs...to say you get logged out randomly doesn't sound like a big deal...to see it written down, how often it is, you realize just how obnoxious it really is. I'm logging the time of the log out (for NA WW TIME and what I was doing and the server)

January 31, 2011
6:09 AM, wishing well server 14
6:26 AM before logging in 12
6:41 am before logging in 12
6:46 am before logging in 16
6:48 am before logging in 16
6:48 magic mire 16
6:50 am wishingwell 16

gave up for the day...

February 1, 2011

6:15 am wheel of wow 13
6:20 am jumbleberry fields 12
6:28 am before logging in 16
6:29 am before logging in 16
6:30 am wheel of wow 16

gave up for the day...
Old 02-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #117
Wacky Holidays!

I haven't been automatically logged out since Saturday; which seemed like yo-yo day for me (my account was up and then it was down and then it was up and then it was down!!!). I hope they fix this with their next big update.

I haven't been counting the times I was logged out before I was logged in or the times when the screen would just stay green after I clicked "begin playing". I know that happens to me multiple times a day.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 02-01-2011 at 12:03 PM..
Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #118
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I haven't been automatically logged out since Saturday; which seemed like yo-yo day for me (my account was up and then it was down and then it was up and then it was down!!!). I hope they fix this with their next big update.

I haven't been counting the times I was logged out before I was logged in or the times when the screen would just stay green after I clicked "begin playing". I know that happens to me multiple times a day.
Then you are very lucky my friend. I've been dealing with this every day since I First made this thread. Some days are worse, but every day I have at least a few...I haven't gardened in forever, and I don't really hang on ww like I did because there is no point in constantly having to log back in...

Logged out 1:56 PM attempting magical forest 16

Last edited by dragonbird; 02-01-2011 at 01:56 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #119
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

This is happening to me almost every single time I play Jumbleberry Fields now! It does it as I'm trying to put the berries in the jar and then I get stuck with them in my dock until the next day.. where it happens again.

Getting so frustrating!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #120
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
This is happening to me almost every single time I play Jumbleberry Fields now! It does it as I'm trying to put the berries in the jar and then I get stuck with them in my dock until the next day.. where it happens again.

Getting so frustrating!
Yes, jumbelberry fields is a major trigger...it's too bad too, because I really love that game and still yearn for some of those amazing prizes!
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: