Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #101
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

This morning is the first time that it's been happening to me. While it is comforting to know that it's not just me, worst case, someone trying to hack, it is very annoying and is really disruptive when it interrupts something important. I hope Ganz has their best people working on it right now.
Serena is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #102
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

We've gone a long time without it happening but, as of today, both my dh and myself are getting the "bamm" logouts. Different servers, different activities. Both using WW-friendly FF.

The problems with this site are snowballing again with no resolutions in sight. I think it's time for me to stop buying Ganz products again.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #103
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Yes, it is happening for me again this morning...I'm rather disheartened...I do hope they figure it out soon, this has been going on for a very long time...my gardens are long dead and I've given up on a lot of things because it is more hassle to have to keep logging in every few minutes...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #104
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got automatically logged out (without warning) at the end of my Kinzpost Sorter job. I was placing the last box on top that I needed to complete the job. (server 17)

This afternoon around 1:14pm I was automatically logged out on another account (server 12) when I exited out of doing bingoz.

Both of these accounts are American deluxe accounts.

I am really upset to lose my 350 Kinzcash for the Kinzpost Sorter job. I was trying to make money because I just bought that rare EXPENSIVE rug ($10,800).

Also, a lot of my accounts are not logging in correctly today. I either didn't get the kinzcare pop-up on the first try (or even the 2nd try) or I would get green instead of the newspaper, or the accounts just wouldn't log in at all and I would have to keep trying to log in.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #105
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got automatically logged out of another account (American, deluxe on server 10) at 7:48pm right after I clicked on a fairy in Magic Mire. Now I have to wait another 8 hours to search again (but it will be longer than that because I will be sleeping in 8 hours!). I wasn't even on the account that long and it was "active" doing stuff, so I wasn't logged out due to inactivity!

Today is the worst day yet for my accounts!
Old 01-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #106
Wacky Holidays!

I wonder if I can somehow block that log out "exit" web address so my computer thinks it is a virus site and doesn't go there. I will just refresh my screen if I want to "log out" instead of using the correct log out procedure!

My other account on server 14 (Asian Deluxe account) just got automatically logged out while I was typing this! Now all I am getting is the green screen when I am trying to log back in!
Old 01-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #107
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

YES, there is a LOT Of times that the accounts won't even log in properly-they just load...then the "you've been logged out" screen pops up before it fully loads...

Have you called them yet SnowCrystal? I do know that they said they are aware of it, but the more that people call, the more that they will move it on their priority list...

Major triggers for me are gardening, jumbleberry fields, any sort of job, putting items into storage bins and anything that requires me to "click." (which is just about everything)..
Old 01-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #108
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

today our whole family has been logged off several times , doing jobs, at the stadium and in the clubhouse. This last time my daughter got logged out of the staduim she cant even log back in!
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #109
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Maybe it's the key to Kinzville.
Luckily for me, I'm fine.
And I only have about 1300 to go.
But I'm sorry. Really sorry.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 01-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #110
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
Maybe it's the key to Kinzville.
Luckily for me, I'm fine.
And I only have about 1300 to go.
But I'm sorry. Really sorry.
It could be...this all started about one week prior to the key implementation...I've strongly suspected that they were tinkering with programming and gimblooked it up some how...
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: