Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 AM   #91
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

When I talked to a rep at WW on Friday their only advise to me was.....Stop using Google Chrome. I refuse so I get logged out whenever I feed my pet. His stats were low after the last weekend of Winterfest (no food for you) so this morning it took me 4 tries to get him back up to 100%. Really hope they are looking for a solution for all the browsers and not just IE.
blueajah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I use Windows 7 with IE, and usually do not have any trouble. I have gotten bumped out of loading Hamsters twice this morning. The third try it loaded but it was excruciatingly slow. It took ages to load.
I suspect Ganz is working on something.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #93
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

THat is interesting...When I have spoken with the rep (twice regarding this issue) she did not mention an issue with browsers at all. Merely, that they knew there was a problem, and it was on their end. She was very specific to say that no matter what I fiddled with on my end wouldn't help because it was their issue and they were working to fix it. I do know that I tried IE just to see if it would help, and it didn't so I stopped using it again (I've grown to love FF but was willing to do anything to get my beloved WW working properly)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #94

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

When I use Fire Fox, i have more trouble with FF and Adobe Flash. Even though the flash player and FF browser are totally up to date, Adobe crashes in FF for me quite a bit. I don't think it is a Ganz issue. I have Chrome but, it is slower for me than any other browser. Windows 7 - IE, has been MUCH better than IE on Windows XP. No problems so far.

They must be working on something, lots of things are hanging for me now. Switching rooms, Dailies, etc......
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #95

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I keep getting the same message you do. I have been logged out more times then I can count. As, my main account takes so long to load, it's just so frustrating.
I use FF and refuse to use anything else.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #96
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The strange thing about this is that the ONLY reason I now use FF is because I was told that was what they recommend for Webkinz...I had refused to give up my IE (of course I've grown to love FF way more than IE)...But I do notice that I do get that adobe flash crash a lot...but that is different than this log out issue though...
Old 01-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #97
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got automaticallly logged out (without any warning) at 1am while playing in the Hamster Hamlet area.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 06:41 AM   #98
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just got automaticallly logged out (without any warning) at 1am while playing in the Hamster Hamlet area.
ooo that STINKS! I wonder if they were working on it? Usually that log out issue is reserved only for WW, I have only been randomly logged out of the Mazin' Hamsters once or twice...
Old 01-28-2011, 06:20 AM   #99
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Today, I have done all my dailies (including jumbleberry fields-the usual constant log out trigger) and have NOT gotten logged out randomly...I am ferociously knocking on wood so as not to jinx anything, but I am very hopefully that maybe a solution has been found on their end???

I'll give it another day or two, does this seem to be resolved for anoyone else?

***update...about ten minutes after typing that I got logged out while playing with my zumbuddies...BUT at least I squeezed 14 blue zummies out of them! Although this issue is not yet resolved, maybe it is getting better?

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-28-2011 at 06:35 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 04:15 AM   #100
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Oh Waily waily waily (see the Wee Free Men - lol) We've been bitten by the bug too (on all three accounts - weird - perhaps computer or server related - 13)!! Logged out in the blink of an eye! YIKES!! Please fix this (and the parties and the snowglobe)!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: