Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Getting logged out CONSTANTLY MOSTLY FIXED!!!

This has been happening to me since yesterday. I cannot take care of my gardens-as I get logged out every minute or so. No matter what I do, I keep getting booted out of WW. It isn't an internet issue because that usually causes things to freeze and then I get a please wait...this is an instant BAM Logged out screen...

I even just got logged out of Mazin' hamsters (and that area usually isn't that bad), which really made me mad since I was only one flag away from completing a hard maze.

Many times I will not even have a proper log in. It will go through the motions of logging in, the screen will start to show up, and before I even touch anything, that "you will be logged out" screen appears...very annoying.

It seems to be happening a LOT when I do Jumbleberry fields, garden, attempt to put items into a storage container, playing with zumbuddies, most of the jobs in the employment office, and basically anything that requires me to "click." If I am sitting there, it won't happen, but once I "click" I will be prompted by the log out message and then the log out screen...

The best advice I can give is to CALL THEM. They are aware of this issue, and know it is on their end. They tell me that no matter what I do on my end, it will not fix the problem, and that they have to fix it on their end. I can only assume this is not high priority for them since this has been going on since the beginning of DECEMBER. The more people that call, the more enticed they will to fix this problem.

This is the message:
Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Four about 6 days I have been using Google Chrome. In the past, I had tried it but it hadn't helped, but for some reason, it is helping now. I still get logged out randomly but it is not anywhere near the problem it used to be. Now an issue wiht google chrome is that all the dock items fly all over the page, but that is something I can live with as well as the few random long outs. I am calling this glitch fixed, since it is far more bearable.

***update update: Now that I can't use chrome all the time (because the new mazin' hamster moolah mountain will not load on it, I am back to using Firefox and getting logged out randomly...ARGH!!!

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-17-2011 at 05:58 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

Us, too, dragonbird.

Of 5 accts [2US, 2Eur, 1Asian], across IE, Firefox and Chrome
[haven't had Safari up today, usually run it too], we've enjoyed the
rollercoaster thrill ride quite a bit yesterday & today.

A few things get done, then boom.

One interesting thing, in Chrome this past week, you can complete the
Language class, get the good job message, but it hangs &/or crashes
but never gets back to receive credit [the other 3 work okay on this one].
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Us, too, dragonbird.

Of 5 accts [2US, 2Eur, 1Asian], across IE, Firefox and Chrome
[haven't had Safari up today, usually run it too], we've enjoyed the
rollercoaster thrill ride quite a bit yesterday & today.

A few things get done, then boom.

One interesting thing, in Chrome this past week, you can complete the
Language class, get the good job message, but it hangs &/or crashes
but never gets back to receive credit [the other 3 work okay on this one].
Thank you so much for responding...I'm sorry you are suffering through this too, but I'm hoping that if it isn't just me, they can somehow FIX it! I haven't tried another browser, as I usually use FF and that is only because of Webkinz-I never used to use firefox until they told me I should use it...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #4

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
I get that one on occasion, but the main one I have, is the one I posted on the first post...Sorry you are going through this too
Old 12-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #6

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

This is happening to me as well, and no message. Just back to the log in screen.
I was having a great game of Eager Beaver Adventure Park and it happened again. Lost all the money I'd earned.

Hope it's fixed soon but glad to know it isn't just me.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vickylw
This is happening to me as well, and no message. Just back to the log in screen.
I was having a great game of Eager Beaver Adventure Park and it happened again. Lost all the money I'd earned.

Hope it's fixed soon but glad to know it isn't just me.
oooo that is the worst,when you lose all you've worked for

I just haven't been doing anything major because I know this is going to happen...I'm going to call them later on and see if they are aware of any issue...
Old 12-09-2010, 06:17 AM   #8

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

It happens to me too! I'll be in the middle of gardening or playing a game and it just kicks out and back to the log in screen.
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #9
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Oh those bolting veggies are at it again -lol! But on a more serious note I too have been logged out more often than usual (during games too -Eager Beaver - ugh) but not nearly to the same extent!
Every time I try the new WakyER game I get logged out - but ds must have managed to get it to work cause we have a high score (not the highest)! Hopefully this is temporary!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 12-09-2010 at 07:00 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 06:36 AM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mommy-o
It happens to me too! I'll be in the middle of gardening or playing a game and it just kicks out and back to the log in screen.
Thanks for posting! sorry you are going through this, but if it is widespread, the chances of them fixing it are far greater...(I hope)
View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Oh those bolting veggies are at it again -lol! But on a more serious note I too have been logged out more often than usual (during games too -Eager Beaver - ugh) but not nearly to the same extent!
Every time I try the new WakyER game I get logged out - but ds must have managed to get it to work cause we have a high score (not the highest)! Hopefully thi is temporary!
oooo Cograts to DS on his high score! That is a neat game! It is a long one, and I usually get booted off before I can play it to it's conclusion though...

Thanks for posting...I'm not glad you are going through this, but I am glad that we aren't alone-hopefully they'll fix it really quick...it's been about two days now of chronic log out issues...
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: