Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default balloon dartz odd messages or no darts

Lately, when you click the arrow to go to balloon dartz, a message pops up:

"Note: If you leave now you will only have until the end of the event to return to the game and use your remaining darts"

You can then choose cancel or exit.

choosing cancel brings the instructions, followed by this message:

"Oops that was your last remaining dart"

If you try again, through the hourly activities link, you can play. This has happened with more than one balloon dartz event.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Update: If you click "exit" when you get the message it takes you right back to the things to do page and you can try again. It always seems to work the second time.

Last edited by triplets mom; 04-13-2010 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: update
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 06:51 AM   #2

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: balloon dartz odd messages or no darts

I had the same problem yesterday. I was really hoping to get a chance to win that new hat!!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #3

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

I have found that if you just try again, you can play. Next time, just click exit, go back to the hourly activities and click the arrow beside balloon darts. It always works the second time. This has happened to us at least 10 times now - I am surprised more people aren't reporting it.

We got one of the new hats - they are unique...
Old 04-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #4

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Thank you!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, that happened to me, so I just tried again and it worked.
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
chinapro2000

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

That is about the most oddest glitch I've ever heard of. :O
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

This has happened to me too. Although, sometimes I have the darts, but no balloons.

Last edited by jesusfreek4ever; 04-27-2010 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: Spelling Error
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by jesusfreek4ever
This has happened to me too. Although, sometimes I have the darts, but no balloons.
I have never seen no balloons - can you click out and come back to try again? Maybe it did not load properly?
Closed

Tags
balloon darts, balloon dartz