Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #61
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Snowflakes Snowglobe is Stuck

I am having this problem - a stuck globe. Ganz hasn't un-stuck it yet. I hope they do it soon. I filled out the form yesterday. How long does it usually take for the glue to remove?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #62
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Snowflakes Snowglobe is Stuck

mines stuck too
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #63
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Attention: All SnowFlake Snowglobe owners!

I'm still seeing reports all over the forum about this Snowflake's Snowglobe getting stuck to the floor. Mine is stuck. And it's been almost two months, I sure hope that Ganz fixes this glitch soon.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

Starcat21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a snowglobe stuck in my room a couple weeks ago. After filling out a report and waiting a couple days, it was gone. I notice I have problems with stuff if it's too close to one of the doors of on top of a table. I am surprised how much trouble Ganz has with it's graphics.
Starcat21 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #65

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

My globes not only get stuck to the floor, they get stuck when I place them on tables. Doesn't anybody else have the globes stuck on tables or am I the only special one ??
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #66
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Finally got a Snowflake's Snowglobe, wish I had checked here before putting it in my room. I put it just one square off of where I want it. I guess I will go fill out the report.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #67
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I put mine down and it got stuck. I put in a 'stuck item' report on their mains site, the put the item back in my dock however I am not ready to put it down unless I know it won't stick again. Update?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #68
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

I haven't had a problem with mine sticking since i started this thread like two months ago.
Everything should be fine now.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #69
hinckleybookworm

webkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the rough

Same here! They have been like that for a week. I hope they fix this soon
webkinzgirl1919 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #70
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Yes
It's kinda of annoying to because I wanna put something where it is
I hope they fix it soon
JJ08 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god luvs u, luv 2 luv, luvteh wuz here