Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

pearl5claire is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Stuck snowglobe-Can't contact Ganz

Snowflake's Snowglobe (From Mazin' Hamsters key craze game) is stuck in my room. I can't click it to move it, it just sits there. I can't contact ganz because I'm not 18 and my parents won't do it so is there any other way to get it unstuck?
pearl5claire is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #32
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Stuck snowglobe-Can't contact Ganz

You can go to Customer service on their homepage, and fill out this form Then, within a few days it'll be in your dock

Webkinz
Click on I have something stuck in my room, then fill the form out.

And mine is stuck too. You reminded me, lol.

Last edited by lilduckey99; 12-23-2010 at 12:38 PM..
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #33
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Snowflake Snowglobe Isn't Able To Move From My Room

This is ridiculous! I put my Snowflake Snowglobe into my pet's room and I decided to take to take it out. A few minutes later I decided to move it back in & put it on the table but it accidently landed on the ground, and I've been trying to move it since last night and it won't move! I've been clicking Edit then the item but it still won't move. PLEASE HELP
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #34
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Snowflake Snowglobe Isn't Able To Move From My Room

This glitch has been there since they came out with the globes for a lot of people. I don't have a problem with mine but others have their globes get stuck in place when they sit them on the floor. Other than calling Ganz to get it unstuck I don't think there is anything that works.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #35
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Or, you can try Customer Support via email... They are fairly quick to respond, less than 24 hours...

Webkinz (customer support email form)

Last edited by ArkMama; 12-28-2010 at 03:42 PM..
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #36

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Mine got stuck too. I went to the customer service page under the "I've got something stuck" section...you fill out a form which is sent via email. It takes a day or two but Ganz will fix it.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #37

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Snowflakes Snowglobe is Stuck

Both my Snowflake's Snowglobes are stuck in my room. It's not a huge problem for me, I find ways to decorate around it. Are other people's Snowglobes stuck too?
Old 01-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #38

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Snowflakes Snowglobe is Stuck

mine are stuck...i gotta get Ganz to move em.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #39
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

One of my mom's snowglobes was stuck, I think because it was on the floor. She has a second, and I think it wasn't stuck when it was on a table.

So are the snowglobes stuck on the floor? If you contact Ganz (phone call or sending a message through Customer Service on the WW homepage) to unstick them, then try putting them in your room on a table.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #40
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The snowflake's Snowglobe and the Cash Cow Trophy have a very sticky super gluekinz on them. If placed on the floor, only the Great and Powerful Ganz can destroy the gluekinz..You will have to contact them...But if you place those two items on a table, the power of the gluekinz malfunctions and it can be removed...Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god luvs u, luv 2 luv, luvteh wuz here