Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Is anybody else's Snowflake's Snowglobes stuck in their room???

The one I put on the floor is stuck, but the one I put on the hamster classic maze coffee table did not stick to the table.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 03:19 AM   #12
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

Yep - snowglobe is stuck in my room Annoying....
Old 12-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #13
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default glithces

i have two things, every time i put my snowflakes snowglobe on the ground it stickes there
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: glithces

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
i have two things, every time i put my snowflakes snowglobe on the ground it stickes there
Have you tried clearing your cache?
Old 12-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #15
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Yes, I would try clearing your cache then restarting your computer. Good luck!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 AM   #16
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

My Snowflake's Snowglobe is stuck on the floor, too! Hope they fix this glitch soon!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #17
Nargada

Nargada is on a distinguished road

I have 2 globes and they're in two different rooms (both on the floor) and both stuck. I too wish I had read here before I placed them randomly in my rooms.

Nargada is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

When I saw this thread, I figured I would check to see if mine is still stuck. I keep thinking that one of these times when I log back in, it will magically work again, and I'll be able to move it. I stuck it in the middle of my Christmas room just to see what it looked like, and then I couldn't move it to a better location, or remove it from the room. It is stuck on the floor, as others have reported. I am on a U.S. regular account, not deluxe, on server 8. I hope it gets fixed soon.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There is a glitch report about the snowglobe. I have 1 that is stuck on a floor, but I have 1 on a table that is not stuck. I think most people are having problems with the snowglobe getting stuck on the floor.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #20
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

The Snowglobe has been glitched every since it came out. Hopefully Gnaz will fix it soon.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
god luvs u, luv 2 luv, luvteh wuz here