Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Atomicolicious gives no cash

Hi,
After playing Atomicolicious, this is the screen that I constantly get.

No cash, nothing but a "grey grid".

I have tagged this as a Major glitch here on this thread, but for some reason GANZ doesn't give it much attention, as I have been reporting this for over a year, and still the problem persists. Reporting here seems to be my "last ditch effort" to get this fixed. Hopefully GANZ will see it here and finally do something. I am so frustrated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgno money from goober.JPG (154.8 KB, 6 views)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Atomicolicious gives no cash

It could be just your account.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow, you've had that problem for over a year?! My goodness! I'd try calling them, if I were you. GOod luck!

Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I play this game pretty often and this hasn't happened to me. I would suggest sending an email directly to Ganz, rather than posting on the Insider Forum. Good luck!
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

what server are you on? if ganz sees that, they maybe able to help you more.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #6

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
I play this game pretty often and this hasn't happened to me. I would suggest sending an email directly to Ganz, rather than posting on the Insider Forum. Good luck!
View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Hi,
After playing Atomicolicious, this is the screen that I constantly get.

No cash, nothing but a "grey grid".

I have tagged this as a Major glitch here on this thread, but for some reason GANZ doesn't give it much attention, as I have been reporting this for over a year, and still the problem persists. Reporting here seems to be my "last ditch effort" to get this fixed. Hopefully GANZ will see it here and finally do something. I am so frustrated!
Dear Arty, Thanks for the advice to "send an email directly to Ganz, rather than posting on the Insider Forum". Please reread my original post. I have sent emails, and called, and sent emails, and called. Sent pictures and called. That is why I said "Reporting here seems to be my "last ditch effort" to get this fixed. Hopefully GANZ will see it here and finally do something."
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed