Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Atlantiles Not Reporting Bonus KC Correctly

Anyone else getting no bonus from the arcade game of the day? Supposed to be 30%. I played and got no bonus at all.

PegC
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 AM   #2

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Atlantiles bonus

Yes PegC, I just played Atlantiles and did not get my bonus cash.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Bonus KC is being awarded, even though the phrase "Bonus Cash Awarded" is not displayed
Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
Bonus KC is being awarded, even though the phrase "Bonus Cash Awarded" is not displayed
Excuse me, but how is bonus KC being awarded if it doesn't say you're getting any 30% bonus at the end?
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Excuse me, but how is bonus KC being awarded if it doesn't say you're getting any 30% bonus at the end?
Well, I did the math! I earned 14 KC after playing (OK, I'm really bad at Atalantiles!), but 17 KC was added to my account

30% of 14 = 3

14 + 3 = 17
Old 03-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #6

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Exclamation Atlantiles - Game of the Day - NOT paying the 30% Bonus KC ...

I listed this as critical because we only have today to get that bonus money and it's not paying it. My first play I won $91 kc and got no bonus. I played another game, only playing a fast, first round just to check and make sure that it was not paying out and that game I won $15 kc and got nothing.

Ganz needs to fix this ASAP so the players can get the bonus money they are supposed to be earning.

Last edited by Jae's Momma; 08-11-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Atlantiles - Game of the Day - NOT paying the 30% Bonus KC ...

Check your kc before and after you play...someone else said although the "bonus" amount didn't show up at the end screen, it was actually deposited.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #8

mombraun is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Atlantiles - Game of the Day - NOT paying the 30% Bonus KC ...

I was worried after the first time I played and no + XX KC bonus showed up. So I played again and kept track of my before and after KC total. I did in fact earn the bonus.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #9

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
You are absolutely right! I did the math and it is being awarded, but not the way I like to see it.

Zooz, my game earned me 9 + 2 bonus until I ran out of moves! But it was easy to add up
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Atlantiles Not Reporting Bonus KC Correctly

I just checked this out on my accounts, and the bonus DOES get awarded. It just does not show on the screen, but no worry. You do receive your bonus kinzcash.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed