Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Asian accounts not loading

I was on my Asian accounts earlier today without any problem.

I just tried to log into them to enter them in the stadium competition, and all I get is either the green screen, or it will partly load so I can see the pet, but then the rest is a green screen and the "Things to do" menu doesn't work--nothing works.

All of my American accounts are okay--I just logged into all of them and entered the competition.

Here is a link to the "somebody help" thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21133774

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-20-2010 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Fixed
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Asian accounts not loading

I am having major trouble loading my American accounts. After very much struggle and logging in and out (all day) I finally get on in time for everything to be finished. It can take as much as an hour to get past the mci2 loading screeen. I am so frutrated because this has been happening for three days and I am ready to give up on Webkinz after 4 years. I have had it. There are so many glitches right now
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Asian accounts not loading

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
I am having major trouble loading my American accounts. After very much struggle and logging in and out (all day) I finally get on in time for everything to be finished. It can take as much as an hour to get past the mci2 loading screeen. I am so frutrated because this has been happening for three days and I am ready to give up on Webkinz after 4 years. I have had it. There are so many glitches right now

Do you know what server you are on? If you use Firefox, then it will say something like "transferring data from wapi8.webkinz.com" in the bottom left margin of the screen. The # after "wapi" is your server number. I have seen people say that server 8 has been causing them problems. I don't have any accounts on server 8.

I hope the problems are resolved soon.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed