Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #21
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Arte is steeling gems if you Gem Hunt

Hi everyone,
The Ganz customer service representative called me back, just like she said she would. Most of these problems have been fixed on my server. If you still have problems call Ganz. They close at 5 pm KT.

They told me to stay off my account the rest of the afternoon. They are considering whether they can fix these 2 problems that remain:
1. Starting over at level 1 with Arte in the Curio Shop. Can I be moved back to level 7?
2. When I did the Gem Hunt yesterday, Arte stole 8 Jaded Envy stones. Can these be returned to my account?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 06:36 AM   #22
Lil Kinz

kymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default negative gems

when i search for gems and find one he saysd i have -1 or -2 of certain gems it started as soon as doug the gem doug was first introduced on webkinz . i have several pictures of this i have reported many times to ganz pics included with email,called still nothing is anyone else having this problem it affects my trading for prizes with doug and crown of wonder
kymom is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #23
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: negative gems

Hi there

Yes I have had this problem as well- I had called GANZ about it and they said they were aware of the issue, and that they would run a script that fixes it.

They either didn't run this script or the CSR was just plain lying to get me off the phone- because either way the problem never got corrected.

Click the image to open in full size.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #24

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I suspect the reason you have negative gems might be the same reason I do -- I 'went into debt' with Doug.

When the Doug trading first started he would sometimes (not on all accounts) give you the item even if you didn't have the gems he wanted. These then showed as minus gems. Ganz soon fixed this problem and made sure you couldn't trade what you didn't have, but the ones that were already in the minus stayed that way until you 'paid Doug back'. I have gradually worked my debts off and now just have a couple in the minus category.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #25
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

That never happened to me, but whenn I first traded Igot 10 of one kind!!
I am sorry about this happening to all of you.
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #26
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Ganz should display the negative number in both the Gem box in the Curio Shop and the one that a can be put in a room. My godson has a "Terra Tectonic" gem that I think is still a negative balance since the first week of the Doug the Dog game. What displays is "0".

Even after many months of searching in the Flea Floater mine, there has not been one "Terra Tectonic" found on this account. I wonder if there is something wrong with the programming logic because this gem's balance is negative. Please fix this problem, Ganz.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
Webkinz :)

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

thats strange I hope that they fix that on your account.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #28
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I have the same problem that's why doug only gives me kc. The problem is even when I get the gem to get me out of debt to 0 and I decide to keep it, I don't get credit for it. It's stuck at -1. Its really annoying. I have multiples of everythign but negative 1 of that one darn yellow gem.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #29
ow. 20 Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

Sk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the roughSk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the rough

OMG that is so wierd??? :-?
Sk8erGurl33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mean artie, ugh