Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Arte is steeling gems if you Gem Hunt

Thank goodness I found other people with the same problems I've been having!! I was looking for a general thread about all the weird things going on this weekend and couldn't find one. I've had some VERY strange and odd things going on in my WW account. All of them bad except for one! One of the games we play that will only let you win one trophy ever was letting us win multiple trophies!! Woohoo! But on a bad note, we adopted the POTM and it gave us nothing. Kinzcash was zero and our pet of the month prize was the astronaut outfit that isn't even a POTM exclusive. ?? Our daily activities page was blank, sometimes we couldn't load a room, other times we couldn't get the tabs to work, I was getting message boxes about alreading using my spins every time I switched to a different page (even though I wasn't spinning any wheels), etc, etc, etc. Really bizarre stuff that hasn't happened before. Sometimes I'd try and login again and all I'd get was a green screen. Guess I'll call Ganz tomorrow, too.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi folks.
I'm sorry that other people are having MAJOR problems with WW.

I cleared the cashe. The majority of the gems are back. The 8 Jaded Envys are still stolen. Please warn people: do NOT do the Gem Hunt or any other part of Webkinz World until Ganz can fix this mess.

In addition, when I try to "get items from storage" there is nothing there!!!!!!!!

I will be calling Ganz in the morning!

AuntietoEW

Hi everyone,
I just talked to a customer service representative. There are dozens of problems with the server that I am assigned to. When I asked what the name of the server is, she said she is "not allowed to tell me". She did go ask someone and said that she still can not tell me.

This is very bad for customer service!!!

What the rep did say is STAY OFF WW until the problems are fixed. She will call me by the end of day to give me an update.

AuntietoEW

Last edited by AuntietoEW; 10-05-2009 at 09:20 AM..
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi folks.
I'm sorry that other people are having MAJOR problems with WW.

I cleared the cashe. The majority of the gems are back. The 8 Jaded Envys are still stolen. Please warn people: do NOT do the Gem Hunt or any other part of Webkinz World until Ganz can fix this mess.

In addition, when I try to "get items from storage" there is nothing there!!!!!!!!

I will be calling Ganz in the morning!

AuntietoEW

Hi everyone,
I just talked to a customer service representative. There are dozens of problems with the server that I am assigned to. When I asked what the name of the server is, she said she is "not allowed to tell me". She did go ask someone and said that she still can not tell me.

This is very bad for customer service!!!

What the rep did say is STAY OFF WW until the problems are fixed. She will call me by the end of day to give me an update.

AuntietoEW
We are all waiting for your report back. And for those of you who use Firefox, you can see the server on the loading bar. It will contain wapinn where nn is the server number. One person having problems is on 12.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #14

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

No problem here. I sell my gems mostly anyway. I hope they fix it though.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

Ganz better fix these problems..... i wont log in today so that hopefully my account wont be affected!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #16
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

*SIGH* Well then. I'll be staying off WW today like ur siggy advises. Oops! I better log out, I did before and forgot! Ack! Well, I did nothing so far. They are working on it at least. I'm trying to be patient and remember that it takes a lot of work to run a website.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Probably it will be back by tomorrow. Because, one time I had just adopted my chihuahua Nacho, and then everything in his room was gone except for his chair! I logged out and back in again and it was still gone! But the next day, it was back!Also I usually only get a black screen when I go to gem hunt!Crazy Ganz!!!!! Or maybe EVIL! Disguised as- come to take your money!Which worked!

funkyc63- usually all of my dock items will dissapear... that, or clothes will be in the food section(with the food) and everything will be everywhere!

i got on this morning and put all of my pets to bed, it was actually quite fast for webkinz: and nothing happened!

I worship ebkinz
I'm cuckoo, I know

Last edited by irulek; 10-05-2009 at 03:11 PM..
irulek is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #18
I'm jiggy2011 here a

jiggy2011 is on a distinguished road

I don't doubt you, but my account has been fine today! HURRAY!
You said that GANZ doesn't have a good reputation at ruturning gems after glitches??
They don't have a good reputation of returning ANYTHING after glitches!
I lost my pug reciner, yorky sofa, sparkle plant and many more to glitches!
It's almost like they NEVER learn! Honestly!
And don't they have a log of EVERYTHING a user does??? So why should they say, "oh well, we can't give this back to you because we have 'no record"
Doesn't make sense! Websites like that DO have records, they just seem to lazy to search for them sometimes i suppose...
I know how you feel! I'm getting fed up with GANZ and Webkinz lately. They were doing a good job, but some of these glitches are getting UNBELIEVABLE!
jiggy2011 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

i was just about to go on ww ... i didn't know there was a problem !!
i guess i will have to wait intill tomarrow because i don't want any of my items disappering !!
Thank you and also you should really put that on the frount page !!
56sarah is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #20
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

I will log in any ways, but I HATE GLITCHES LIKE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mean artie, ugh