Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Arte is steeling gems if you Gem Hunt

Do Gem Hunt at your own risk!!! Arte will take your gems if you do.

I did the Gem Hunt and found 1 Jaded Envy in the Flea Floater mine. I kept it. Arte took the 8 Jaded Envys that I already had!!! It took me a year to find those. Ganz does not have a good reputation for returning gems when glitches happen.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Arte is steeling gems if you Gem Hunt

Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I did. Now ALL of 164 gems are gone!!!

AuntietoEW
Old 10-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

do you have over 100 pets? if you do- they are having many many many problems with new feature still where they show how many of your pets are loaded up
Old 10-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

I have a small american account with 5 pets.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

There have been soooo many glitches occurring this weekend. Hopefully Ganz will work out all of the bugs this week before they add or start something new. They need a Major overhaul !!
I saw someone was having the same problem with the items in their dock.

Call Ganz first thing tomorrow (with everyone else)
Sorry you have this terrible glitch
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

uh oh 1 more of many glitches this past week
Old 10-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I had exactly the same problem on my nieces account today. I found a goober glitter and it said she only had 1 but should have had 15. When I logged back in it showed NO gems in any color. She has enough gems to get at least 3 crowns of wonder. Now if I log into this account, it either loads the green screen and locks up or comes up and shows the happiness, health, and hunger levels are all at 87 and when I click on the Things to Do menu it won't come up. I guess I am just going to give them until tomorrow to see if it is fixed since there have been so many problems this weekend.

Last edited by christiwr; 10-04-2009 at 11:41 PM..
Old 10-04-2009, 11:37 PM   #9

mao333 will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem with missing gems today. Also, Arte is treating me like a newcomer, I can't do the Babysitter job, because it says that I don't have the right experience, all of my stars are gone in Allysa's Star Search, and I can't get in my room (it locks up). A few other activities seem buggy, too. I hope it gets ironed out tomorrow.
mao333 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #10
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

You can take comfort in the fact that you are not alone tonight! I am having problems with ALL of WW! It's ridiculous. Someone mentioned above me that Arte is treating them like a newcomer. He is doing the same to me! He used to tell me the exact time rares were coming...now he's kinda rude actually! I have had nothing but problems all night with my account.

This seems to happen every time Ganz makes these so-called "upgrades" to make things "better." This is as bad as it's been in a while. I would say too that if you don't get what you want for an answer from them when you call, to escalate the call to someone higher up. That is what I will be doing tomorrow.

With the amount of money people spend for their accounts, we should not be having these kind of issues day in and day out.
yazkitty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mean artie, ugh