Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #11
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: Arte lies to all regular users every day

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
I don't think this is a critical glitch. It doesn't severely harm anything, it just confuses a few members.
I'm not trying to be rude, but I agree this really isn't a huge ordeal. Although I may be a deluxe member (in other words it doesn't effect me) but still, we members are fortunate enough to have WI to tell us all the rares and sales. I never ask Arte, WI is much more reliable.

As for knowing if it's a sale or not, I really just check the W-Shop or Kinzstyle Outlet to see if it's a sale. A lot of the time I don't bother with sales, Arte never seems to have an item I need at that time .

I would say this is a good find, but should be counted as minor.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
The purpose of this section is for members to report glitches. It is not to vote on whether you agree or disagree. Please read the rules that Justin wrote on the use of this great feature.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orting-557115/

Webkinz is designed as a web-site for children. The reporting of this critical glitch is my way of being an advocate for these children. My godchildren are in elementary school.

Webkinz Insider is not available to young children. Under the age of 13, a parent or guardian must approve that a child can join. I don't think there are many WI members who are in elementary school. I know there are members who are teenagers, parents, grandparents, and other adults.

Imagine what it is like for a child who has a regular account and no Webkinz Insider. Arte is supposed to be a fun character. By lying every day, he is modeling bad behavior. Adults must make the best choices they can to encourage honesty and other qualities in the children they influence.

Please respond to this post ONLY if you have something to add about how this glitch works. If you have other comments, feel free to send me a PM.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

This bug has already been submitted in the glitch report
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #14
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Justin,
Thank you for the update. I appreciate this new section on Webkinz Insider to collect the information to give to the Webkinz developers. Kudos to everyone involved!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed