Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Is anyone else having trouble buying clothing?

I thought almost a month ago that it was just one of those glitches that would be fixed, but I figured out today that it isn't and it's on all of my accounts. On 2 accts I can't even look at clothing and on the other 2 I can select items, but not purchase them. Any help?

Maybe it's just me??

Last edited by charming; 11-30-2009 at 03:23 PM..
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is anyone else having trouble buying clothing?

It's not just you. I haven't been able to buy clothing in my Asian account. In my American account, it's been okay.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I did not try today but I know I bought some clothes in the last four or five days with no issues.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I just tried my European account and could not purchase regular clothes. I was able to buy the special deal. This is news to me. I'll try my other 2 accounts.

My Asian account is fine.
My American account is fine.

I'm going to test one more thing.

Okay, I can now buy in Europe. For some reason when I log in and go to the store without opening the dock, the dock opens while PJ is talking and I can buy items. My first attempt in European account, I was already in the account and had the dock open. It's something to try.

Last edited by home50; 11-30-2009 at 03:43 PM..
home50 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I thought almost a month ago that it was just one of those glitches that would be fixed, but I figured out today that it isn't and it's on all of my accounts. On 2 accts I can't even look at clothing and on the other 2 I can select items, but not purchase them. Any help?

Maybe it's just me??
Neither of my American accounts are effected, but I'm webbie sitting for my BFF and her Asian account you can see the clothes but not make purchases.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
Gifted

tbhidc is just really nicetbhidc is just really nice

I've noticed it on my Asian account. I can select the items and put it in my cart but when I go to purchase, it just freezes up.

I haven't tried it on my American account, though.
tbhidc is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

You are not alone, it's happening to a lot of us... I could buy the special but it's a no go for any of the other pieces of clothing on any of the accounts, but today when I tried it...it worked fine on the special and regular buying on all of the accounts American, Asian, or European.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Yes I did. I would log off and try again later.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 03:26 AM   #9
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i posted a thread on this a few days ago without seeing this thread. so yes, im having the same problem but only on my euro acct, my asian and two na accts are fine. and i can choose the clothes i want, pj talks and talks like normal, i jsut cannot purchase the clothes.......... it doesnt freeze, it just goes dim and then i have to go to another area because it wont let me............ i also can buy the special too....................... so its going on with a bunch of us.............. i wish this would be verified........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #10
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

I haven't been able to buy any clothing (except the one-shot-deal special item) on my American account for weeks now. Very aggravating.
Closed