Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Anyone else having trouble getting in?

Yes!
I have been having serious issues for days also.

I have reloading everything and cleared everything and still it isn't working right.
It just freezes and then the screen is blank or if I run the mouse over it, things start to appear.
I can't do a job or academy either.

I love that they add all this new stuff but honestly, they need to just work on
fixing the site so it runs really smoothly!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #42

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Re: can't log on

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
Since the update this Wednesday. I ham having terrible trouble logging in. I have now been trying for over 2 hours. I keep getting a green screen. Sometimes one ad will pop up in the middle of the screen. I intermittently had this trouble before Wednesday, but since then it has been consistent. I have cleared my cache, rebooted my computer. I have tried 3 different browsers. It is the same on all! The ads seem to load, but never the program.
Same here. I was only able to get in using Firefox, but now even that doesn't work. When I tried Internet Explorer, an error appeared indicating a problem within the web page that caused it to reset. Chrome won't work at all and neither will Opera.

Clearing the cache, restarting the computer and changing browsers are all good suggestions, but only if it's the users computers causing the problem.

Green screen - only intermittent graphics - nothing. It isn't the users' computers, Ganz, it's your problem to fix!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #43
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: I can't log on

So far I only need to log in twice to get in most of the time. Some times I will have to do it 3 or 4 times, been a problem for quite a while for us. But since Friday I can't use my map feature in my house. If I try to change rooms with the map the room won't finish loading no matter how long I wait. I can walk from room to room except for my one garden that I need to get into. No matter how I try to access it, I can't. Not much fun with most of the things you need to do won't work.

Not my computer because we have 3 and I've tried on all. Also my other accounts work fine on this computer. Wish they would fix all these problems.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #44
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: I can't log on

Sometimes the log on page has trouble loading. When it does that, you should try holding the F5 button above the numbers on your computer. While you hold it down, press ie7. This will take you back to the log in page. Log in again, and hopefully it will work. If it doesn't, just keep trying. if you try logging in multiple times and it still won't load, it's most likely a glitch and you should call Ganz about it. I hope it all works out!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #45
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting in?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have had to login in excess of 5 times before one account will load. It is quite irritating. I was never able to log on yesterday and I never got my gift
Same here trying FF, Chrome and IE "IF" I am able to log in the Please Waits... usually freeze my screen up and I still can't do anything.

I was away last nite staying at a hotel & experienced the same problems. So it doesn't appear to be my home ISP either.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #46

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Have to log in four or five times

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi Dixiecup and Pitenana! I think I was having the same thing about logging in twice or so to get in before maintenance as well, but now I can't get in at all - it's going green screen, flashed dock and then ads....

I called up Ganz/Webkinz, and they said that no one else has called up on their end reporting this type of problem, that I'm the only one with it. They also told me that I have too many items in my dock, and that the whole flash problem green screen thing happens because of that. If you have a lot of items in your dock, maybe try to empty it... They recommend ~500 but.... sigh...

They told me that the problem isn't on their end, it's just my computer - everything is working fine on their end... (I've heard that story before in glitch incidents)

Hopefully we'll all be able to get in right away someday.

I mentioned to one rep that it would help if they increase the amount of access available especially since it's so difficult to get in to their website in general, not to mention peak hours when people are home from school and such.

If you are having increasing problems getting in, please call Ganz if you can, because then it won't just be my computer in their opinion, and they'll see others are also having added difficulties.
So typical Ganz saying you were the only one with this problem and that it's not on their end. Several people have called them. I've called them myself with this problem. On the other threads talking about this same thing a Ganz rep even admitted to the caller that the problem was with the new ads.

Hopefully these ads will be replaced by something friendlier soon. Sorry you're one of many that is experiencing this.
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #47

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting in?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have had to login in excess of 5 times before one account will load. It is quite irritating. I was never able to log on yesterday and I never got my gift
I have been having trouble logging on, and almost everything I do gets me logged out. Especially when I try and load the Spree game.
snappersims is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 AM   #48
Lil Kinz
hrnovak is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Anyone else getting the green loading screen of nothingness?

I am so glad to have found this site... I have been near tears over this - of course my kids got webkinz for birthdays and I know they are getting more for Christmas - but HOLY CRAP! what is with the site??? How sad for the little ones... We had webkinz years ago for my older children and NEVER had a problem... we should all start returning our webkinz for a refund - why arent they hearing us???

I agree it is the ads... they were never like that before... and why do my kids need to see ads for ATT and Ballys???? really??? what happened to the cute fake ads for webkinz world stuff... I cant even log in to see what other changes have happened...

I guess I just tell me kids sorry???

~ Heather

I have tried 3 different browsers on our three different computers... NOTHING

I also find it funny that there are a few people that pop in on these threads... and say YEP working for me.. and NOT say how they are getting it to work... really??? Very rude and selfish
hrnovak is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #49
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

[QUOTE=Kid Keegan;25503633]So typical Ganz saying you were the only one with this problem and that it's not on their end.

That is why I don't bother calling Ganz, they will only say your dock is too big, your computer is acting up etc. Doesn't matter that it happens on any computer tried or that in my case it only involves one room. Some how it will be a problem on my end. I just wait for it to hopefully fix.

View Post Originally Posted by hrnovak
I also find it funny that there are a few people that pop in on these threads... and say YEP working for me.. and NOT say how they are getting it to work... really??? Very rude and selfish
They aren't being rude they are simply letting people know their accounts don't have that particular problem. They aren't using any special tricks to get it to work so nothing to say about that. Some accounts work, some don't. It's good to know that so we know not all accounts are experiencing the problem.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #50
Lil Kinz
hrnovak is on a distinguished road

What I meant was, that they pop on, leave one sentence - working for them, but dont say what browsers, version etc they are using...

They should not be allowed to sell these until this issue is resolved... i am thinking about emailing cnn... very poor practice
hrnovak is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here