Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 01:31 AM   #21
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Anyone else getting the green loading screen of nothingness?

On my personal laptop it does that.. but on any other computer I use it works fine.. I have the same problem.. I tried everything even Factory Reset..
wkkw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #22
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

This is how it works for me; you loggin 1 time first, close it, then loggin again. The second window normally works for me.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #23
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

it's working for me again
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #24

trixie39 will become famous soon enough

Default I can't log on

I put in my username and password and hit enter. Then the green screen pops up and I'm stuck waiting. It's been like this for a while so I havn't logged in all week. Any ideas on what to do?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #25
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: I can't log on

Many people are having this problem because of the new ads
here are 3 suggestions:
Try typing your log in info faster...something on the log in page causes it to not load
Use this link to get to the log in page: Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Switch your browser...try something like Google Chrome
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Have to log in four or five times

Hoping I am not the only one with this problem.
I have to log in at least 4 or five times before I am actually in my account.
I have done the standard clear cache and such and I have tried different browsers.
Before maintenance I was having to do this twice and I would get into my account. Now it is much more and it is frustrating.
I also noticed that when you log out you are FORCED to play the Wacky logout. To circumvent this I just click on the Wacky Pinata game and then [X] out from there.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #27

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Have to log in four or five times

Yeah. Welcome to the "green screen of death" club.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #28
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi Dixiecup and Pitenana! I think I was having the same thing about logging in twice or so to get in before maintenance as well, but now I can't get in at all - it's going green screen, flashed dock and then ads....

I called up Ganz/Webkinz, and they said that no one else has called up on their end reporting this type of problem, that I'm the only one with it. They also told me that I have too many items in my dock, and that the whole flash problem green screen thing happens because of that. If you have a lot of items in your dock, maybe try to empty it... They recommend ~500 but.... sigh...

They told me that the problem isn't on their end, it's just my computer - everything is working fine on their end... (I've heard that story before in glitch incidents)

Hopefully we'll all be able to get in right away someday.

I mentioned to one rep that it would help if they increase the amount of access available especially since it's so difficult to get in to their website in general, not to mention peak hours when people are home from school and such.

If you are having increasing problems getting in, please call Ganz if you can, because then it won't just be my computer in their opinion, and they'll see others are also having added difficulties.
phoenixsprite is online now Female
Old 12-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #29
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

dixie....................i too, alas, have this issue and unfortunately when it happens, IF THERE IS A POP UP PRIZE you lose it, as it is like you logged in and out before it came up. it will NOT POP UP again on another log in

(i have called countless times over missing pop up prizes that i did log in for.)

sometimes now............ it starts to log me in right like it will go forward, but then logs right past the whole site. i have gotten so frustrated as it is taking away the fun of the game, and it is also hard to explain it to someone on the phone.

i double dare them to tell me too many items in my dock..............as NONE of mine have over 100 items in them

Last edited by miss spots; 12-09-2011 at 06:13 PM..
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #30
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

I have not had this probelms personally. Hope it gets fixed!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here