Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Default Anybody else having trouble getting on webkinz?

Title says it all, I cant get on webkinz or webkinz newz. Anybody else having this problem or is it just me?
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Anybody else having trouble getting on webkinz?

both are down for me.....ie anf FF
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #3
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

No, your not the only one. I was just playing Webkinz. Doing my dailies. Starts acting up on me. So, I go logged back in again. But says Webkinz is taking too long to respond. on FF & IE. Not sure, what's going on.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
ytwok will become famous soon enough

At least now I know it is not just me.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #5

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Exclamation Re: Anybody else having trouble getting on webkinz?

Haven't been on Webkinz in forever (well all summer anyway) and here I go to log in today, and no-way. I get a blue screen which takes forever to load the front page, then when it has loaded I get a message saying there is something wrong with their servers at this time. Guess I wont be playing for a little while longer.......
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #6

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yep, I can't get on either one. It timed out on me too.

Oh and wkn gave me an error page
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Evolution2k7
Title says it all, I cant get on webkinz or webkinz newz. Anybody else having this problem or is it just me?
Same thing here, glad to know I am not the only one!

View Post Originally Posted by EHeinze5
both are down for me.....ie anf FF
I using IE and wondered if it was an IE issue.. thanks for the info!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #8

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Went to the Parent area and it says:
The site is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up soon.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yes its down on google chrome and explorer
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #10
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

I just got an error message on WKN...I'm in Safari on an IPod...
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ganz, soa